Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
What the hell, let's add a(nother) heel to the mix...

Name: JamieTheD
Twitter: @TheMadWelshman
Appearance: Add a top hat and cane to this, bling it up a bit, we're gold:

Style: High flyin' Mexican Style All The Way, Baby!
Signature Move: Top Hat Takedown
Finishing Move: Elbow Drop, any kind of dirty pool move.
Hometown, Country: The Other Side of Darkness (Couldn't resist)
Announcer name: The Dreamer of Sin
Gimmick: Is the "dapper" heel. Doesn't like his moustache getting bent. Obviously thinks he's more grandiose than he is. >8{C>

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Theme. Easy choice - Harlequin - Clockworks (Electribe Remix)

EDIT 2: If Blind Sally is up for teaming up with his ol' Convergence-buddy, JamieTheD is willing to bring the evils.

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Name: FinalGamer
Your Twitter: @FinalSmashJames
Appearance: A dinosaur, preferably velociraptor, or at the very least a man impersonating a dinosaur and doing his very best to make a shoddy snout on his face. IF dinosaurs are not available as I notice lizards seem to be in short supply in WWE, imagine Rorschach but with a hood over ONLY his mouth, not the whole face. Give him red hair to hide the blood and the greenest loving eyes possible.
Type: Fast psychotic dirty brawler, not very strong but racks up hits. "Death by a thousand cuts" sort of fighting, basically fast, dirty and goes down like a bitch.
Signature Moves: Slash attacks, stomp moves, flying leap attacks.
Finishing Move(s): Whatever allows him to punch, slash, or bootstomp somebody in the loving face over and over again.
Entrance Music: I hope you like Street Fighter music
Hometown / Country: London, England
Announcer Name: James, The Psycho Dinosaur
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Can only exhibit three emotions of "cocky poo poo", "screaming manchild" or "depressed loner". Will violently assault anyone with the name of Ridley and is the only person banned from every single cinema in the world, but not for the reasons you may think.

PoptartsNinja posted:

P.S. add Slowbeef as Ridley
FUUUUUUCK :doom:

(please add this and have my wrestler fight him in some way)

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 01:09 on May 27, 2015

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
You don't want me in this LP, I'm boring, so let's keep the Star Wars Invasion rolling instead, shall we.

Name: Emperor Palpatine
Your Twitter: n/a
Appearance: Literally Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars... with black sunglasses. So, you know, black robes, hood, gray skin, lots of wrinkles, stick-thin, yellow eyes.
Type: Brawler.
Signature Moves: Powerbomb.
Finishing Move(s): The Galactic Elbow (The People's Elbow from The Rock's move list).
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzntZLHcYy0
Hometown / Country: The Other Side of Darkness
Announcer Name: Unstoppable Space Warlock
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: An irascible, wizened space wizard. An almost comically evil heel.

Because Ol' Palpy's gotta get ready for the return of Super-League Wresting.

Edit: He should most definitely probably tag team with Starkiller.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 27, 2015

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Why not?

Name: Gryph "Gryphon" Hammer
Gender: Actually not fussed. If you need more women feel free to use this one
Your Twitter: N/A
Appearance: Completely normal human. Camo wear. pants. Gloves of some kind.
Type: Heavy Hitter/Brawler.
Signature Moves: Spinebuster.short-arm lariat
Finishing Move(s): Some sort of Gutbuster Variation, possibly involving a drop.
Entrance Music: Advance Wars is great.
Hometown / Country:The Old Country
Announcer Name: Griffin Hammer
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff:Loud Speaks in the third person. Doesn't know what anime is, but hates it for no adequately explained reason.

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.

nine-gear crow posted:

Yes!

Iggy, in this case, please try to get Starkiller to look as close as possible to either or and definitely make him a non-whiny heel.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
So, Midnightlight made a Highlights Compilation of last Saturday's show.

Midnightlight posted:

Well folks, I did a highlight compilation for last week's stream. The only things not covered in it are the non-canon matches.

Enjoy! Feel free to throw some feedback my way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNM9ca6H13o

I saw a first draft in which it was more like a Botchamania type deal. But since the AI is absolutely flawless and never ever does anything that would make it worthy of Botchamania it turned into more of a highlights reel.

Oh, and I'll try to get a few more wrestlers done later this evening.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

So, I have to prepare the actual next show, which will be, if nothing goes wrong, this saturday. 22:00 GMT+2. Here's a link to automatically convert that to your own timezone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LPFWA&iso=20150531T22&p1=37&ah=2

Since it's pretty clear you want to see a tournament I'll start that. First round will be plenty of multi-man matches. So there'll be a show with a lot of 3 to 6 man elimination matches. Mainly to condense the first two rounds of a tournament into one and to allow for an odd number of contestants. Because I don't know how many guys I'll get done till Saturday. Plus, gotta make the actual show, of course. And quite a few entrances and Movesets. I can't provide a match card yet but I will as soon as possible.

Zore posted:

Name:Zore
Appearance:A Ninja, preferably with every article of clothing in a different garish color
Type: Only underhanded poo poo, can you kick people in the balls? That, or whatever else screams dirty underhanded rear end in a top hat.
Signature Moves: kick in the balls or something else suitably dickish
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Hometown / Country: Pangea
Announcer Name: The Groovy Ninja
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Heel, total rear end in a top hat and takes himself completely seriously. Also totally colorblind and convinced his horrific eyesore of an outfit is the finest stealthy camoflage.
Okay... so... I decided to follow your description exactly and...

Holy crap, that's hideous. Want me to tone that down a bit?

Alternatively.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Name: Jobbo Fett
Your Twitter: @Jobbo_Fett
Appearance: Dresses like Carl Sagan; Turtleneck. Thin, average height, toned. Curly silver hair.
Type: High Flyer/Lucha
Signature Moves: 619, Diving Headbutt, Double Foot Stomp (off the top ropes)
Finishing Move(s): One-Handed Electric Chair Driver (Called Supernova), Canadian Destroyer
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bse5U6XKTY0
Hometown / Country: Wherever he wants
Announcer Name: Professional Gas Tank Executioner
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: His true identity is Rex Dart - Eskimo Spy, but is using a fake name as a cover to investigate the LPFWA and find out once and for all if wrestling is fake or the realest of sports entertainment

There's no such thing as a turtleneck in this game. But I thanks to some tricks I got something that resembles it.

Lazyfire posted:

I may have just watched through the first two Mad Max movies and I think this would be a good addition for some reason.

Name: Lazyfire
Appearance:

Type: Heavy Hitter
Signature Moves: Up to you
Finishing Move(s): The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla (some sort of running clothesline?)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLvLg-FdzgQ
Hometown / Country: The 80's
Announcer Name: Macho Muscle Love Daddy
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Loves to use foreign objects and take the fight out of the ring. Prone to short, threatening speeches and is obsessed with taking other people's gasoline.

This should be good enough.

Again, if there's anything any of you want changed about your CAWs feel free to let me know.

VolticSurge posted:

Can Goons who haven't done LPs submit CAWs?
'Cause here's mine:
Absolutely

PoptartsNinja posted:

P.S. add Slowbeef as Ridley

Holy poo poo, that's amazing, how did you manage to get that face done? I had a lot of trouble getting even close to a lizard-like face for Lizard Wizard. I'd given up on getting anything that resembles it even slightly. The other ones are very good too.

Also: No offense on the Dedede comment, please. I tend to do things a little differently. Plus it gave me some inspiration on how to fix the face up a little (still gotta do that) because yours just looks much closer to actual Dedede.

I'm not gonna add people who don't want to as a rule. I did that last time and in fact there was a crappy slowbeef that we don't talk about anymore in the show at some point. But if slowbeef wants to join in as Ridley I'll gladly use that.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 20:53 on May 27, 2015

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Absolutely

OK,thanks! Hope there's nothing really wrong with my CAW (being the first I've ever come up with). And maybe his finisher (whatever move you pick) could be called "Witness Me"?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

IGgy IGsen posted:

So, I have to prepare the actual next show, which will be, if nothing goes wrong, this saturday. 22:00 GMT+2. Here's a link to automatically convert that to your own timezone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LPFWA&iso=20150531T22&p1=37&ah=2

Since it's pretty clear you want to see a tournament I'll start that. First round will be plenty of multi-man matches. So there'll be a show with a lot of 3 to 6 man elimination matches. Mainly to condense the first two rounds of a tournament into one and to allow for an odd number of contestants. Because I don't know how many guys I'll get done till Saturday. Plus, gotta make the actual show, of course. And quite a few entrances and Movesets. I can't provide a match card yet but I will as soon as possible.

Okay... so... I decided to follow your description exactly and...

Holy crap, that's hideous. Want me to tone that down a bit?

Literally perfect :allears:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

Literally perfect :allears:

If you pick this outfit I think it's only fair that any time he's in the ring everyone else has to wear sunglasses so they can actually look in his general direction.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mehuyael posted:

If you pick this outfit I think it's only fair that any time he's in the ring everyone else has to wear sunglasses so they can actually look in his general direction.

drat. I think I have to do that now. Everyone will get an alternate attire that is them with sunglasses.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

IGgy IGsen posted:

drat. I think I have to do that now. Everyone will get an alternate attire that is them with sunglasses.

that is perfect

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

IGgy IGsen posted:

100% in favour of this

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
gently caress I wish this wasn't on a major label so I could have it as my entrance music

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Ah, what the hell, I want in.

Name: Oblivion4568238
Appearance: There any good monk robes in this game? Basically, I want the character to look like the evil monk from the cover of some Pit and the Pendulum adaptation that I'm using as my avatar.
Type: Striker, with more err towards quickness than brawler moves.
Signature Moves: Whatever you like.
Finishing Move(s): What's the one with holding the other guy in a cross and then tossing them? It gets used on Dracula here as part of a custom, but I'm sure you know that customs aren't good for finishers, so just the cross and the toss. But uh, yeah, that move, whatever it's called.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUBATLiCcNA
Hometown / Country: The Edge of Reality
Announcer Name: The Great Justice Dealer (Because "Inquisitor" is apparently too fancy for WWE)
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Always serious. Acts Neutral, but hates non-humans and humans who rely on non-human means of strength. Has an especial distrust of bears. Mutters about Purging non-humans on occasion, but won't act on it because he got wiped out last time he tried.

lokistarwind
Jul 15, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

I don't mind the team up, only thing is the name is Starwind. Not sure where killer came from. My character is based on the anime Slayers and not star wars.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Name: Eeevil
Appearance:

Type and Moves: As much like John Cena as possible.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5lrn69rOI
Hometown / Country: West Newbury, Massachussets
Announcer Name: The Prototype
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: John Cena

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Eeevil posted:

Name: Eeevil
Appearance:

Type and Moves: As much like John Cena as possible.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5lrn69rOI
Hometown / Country: West Newbury, Massachussets
Announcer Name: The Prototype
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: John Cena

Perfect.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

IGgy IGsen posted:

This should be good enough.

It is. Godspeed, you Lord Humongous

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.

lokistarwind posted:

I don't mind the team up, only thing is the name is Starwind. Not sure where killer came from. My character is based on the anime Slayers and not star wars.

He's talking about this guy, not you:

Trizophenie posted:

Name: Galen Marek
Appearance:
Announcer Name: Star Killer

Speaking of Star Wars team-ups, if Face/me is actually going to hire Dash as a third tag-team partner or whatever, I think that means I'm going to eventually need an alternate outfit replicating that of Han Solo. Still with the mask, but not the fedora.
just don't put the stripes on the pants, dash would murder me if he saw me wearing the stripes without having earned them

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

There's no such thing as a turtleneck in this game. But I thanks to some tricks I got something that resembles it.

This is great!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'll let Iggy post it himself tomorrow, but you should all know that my backup turned out wonderfully. :allears:

lokistarwind
Jul 15, 2014

Kadorhal posted:

He's talking about this guy, not you:
I see. Someone in the chat said they wanted to team up with me. I guess the similar names caused the mix up.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'll let Iggy post it himself tomorrow, but you should all know that my backup turned out wonderfully. :allears:
Here it is:

You can also see it in motion along with the other guys I made since the last Entrance video.
LPFWA Entrances #3 - featuring Sterv (Lizard Wizard), Pyroi, Zore, Jobbo Fett and Lazyfire.

I also updated the Roster: http://imgur.com/a/lFrV1

I probably won't make any new wrestlers until I finished preparations for this Saturday's show (which includes making the movesets for all the new arrivals and adding Sunglasses to Zore's opponents). But don't worry, I'm not forgetting or anything. I got a spreadsheet reminding me and all that.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 28, 2015

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Here it is:

You can also see it in motion along with the other guys I made since the last Entrance video.
LPFWA Entrances #3 - featuring Sterv (Lizard Wizard), Pyroi, Zore, Jobbo Fett and Lazyfire.

I also updated the Roster: http://imgur.com/a/lFrV1

I probably won't make any new wrestlers until I finished preparations for this Saturday's show. But don't worry, I'm not forgetting or anything. I got a spreadsheet reminding me and all that.

Just a question, can you put the same word in the narrated name multiple times? If so how would King D D D sound?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mehuyael posted:

Just a question, can you put the same word in the narrated name multiple times? If so how would King D D D sound?

That's absolutely possible. Calling him King Triple D may be intentional on Pyroi's part, though, so I went with that.
I can still change it if it isn't, though.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Mehuyael posted:

KING

DEE

DEE

DEEEEEEE!

Roughly. The announcer always exxagarates the last word.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

That's absolutely possible. Calling him King Triple D may be intentional on Pyroi's part, though, so I went with that.

Oh, of course, what Pyroi wants.

Junpei Hyde posted:

KING

DEE

DEE

DEEEEEEE!

Roughly. The announcer always exxagarates the last word.

It could work depending on how it sounded. Pyroi of course gets to decide if they want to give it a try.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Er, is there a reason the announcer thinks my name is "Battle Royal"?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

IGgy IGsen posted:

Huh, I didn't even think of doing that, so yeah, go ahead and change it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

Er, is there a reason the game thinks my name is "Battle Royal"?

The game isn't calling you a Battle Royal, it states that "The following six man contest is a Battle Royal". You're the first to enter so the announcer adds the match type at the beginning.
The sixth man, by the way, was Stone Cold Steve Austin and he beat you all up.

E: Your announcer name right now is "Feline, just feline" You can still change that if you wish. I only picked some terms myself because you didn't. It's not that important anyway because we'll most likely just talk over it during the streams and call wrestlers by their "actual" names.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:34 on May 28, 2015

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

The game isn't calling you a Battle Royal, it states that "The following six man contest is a Battle Royal". You're the first to enter so the announcer adds the match type at the beginning.
The sixth man, by the way, was Stone Cold Steve Austin and he beat you all up.

E: Your announcer name right now is "Feline, just feline" You can still change that if you wish. I only picked some terms myself because you didn't. It's not that important anyway because we'll most likely just talk over it during the streams and call wrestlers by their "actual" names.

Oh! Yeah, that actually makes a lot more sense than what I heard, which was "the following seeks man context".

I think PMed you an announcer name and hometown/country before, but in case they got lost in the shuffle:

Hometown/country: Elsweyr (read "Elsewhere" in case that confuses the game)
Announcer name: Claws for Alarm

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

Oh! Yeah, that actually makes a lot more sense than what I heard, which was "the following seeks man context".

I think PMed you an announcer name and hometown/country before, but in case they got lost in the shuffle:

Hometown/country: Elsweyr (read "Elsewhere" in case that confuses the game)
Announcer name: Claws for Alarm

You can only pick up to four terms from this list for your Announcer Name: http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k14/guides/wwe-2k14-create-a-superstar-team-call-names-full-list
And one of this list for your hometown: http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe12/guides/wwe-12-caws-hometown-full-list

Unfortunately what you picked isn't on there. Again, though, It's something we'll likely just talk over.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

You can only pick up to four terms from this list for your Announcer Name: http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k14/guides/wwe-2k14-create-a-superstar-team-call-names-full-list
And one of this list for your hometown: http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe12/guides/wwe-12-caws-hometown-full-list

Unfortunately what you picked isn't on there. Again, though, It's something we'll likely just talk over.

Whoops. Good lord, I don't know how I missed that. "The Lunatic Lion" from the edge of reality then, please. :eng99:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Non-LPers are welcome, you said? Good.

Name: DivineCoffeeBinge
Gender: Female. I am secure enough to have a lady avatar! Besides, we need more Kawaii performers.
Your Twitter: --
Appearance: Essentially "Emma in hipster glasses and a Starbucks and/or Dunkin' Donuts employee uniform"
Type: High flying, high speed, high risk, low accuracy. Going for the Macho Man Elbow while her opponent is still standing, that sort of thing. Twitchy as hell.
Finishing Move(s): The Espresso Shot (Shiranui finisher); Hold The Foam (Boston Crab submission finisher)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ktIMJ-Grk
Hometown / Country: Shangri-La
Announcer Name: D C B (alternately, "Immortal Caffeine Princess," which I find hilarious)
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Face(ish), highly caffeinated at all times, twitchy as gently caress, voted Most Likely To Be Distracted By The TitanTron

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Name: SWANS!!!
Appearance: SWANS!!!
Type: High Flyer
Entrance Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
Hometown Country: Rome
Announcer Name: drat drat Strong drat
Gimmicks: Swans!!!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Appearance: Essentially "Emma in hipster glasses and a Starbucks and/or Dunkin' Donuts employee uniform"
Is that Emma someone I'm supposed to know? If yes pics please. Otherwise I'll just think really hard of what a typical Emma could look like. (Once I get around to it)

FinalGamer posted:

Appearance: A dinosaur, preferably velociraptor, or at the very least a man impersonating a dinosaur and doing his very best to make a shoddy snout on his face. IF dinosaurs are not available as I notice lizards seem to be in short supply in WWE, imagine Rorschach but with a hood over ONLY his mouth, not the whole face. Give him red hair to hide the blood and the greenest loving eyes possible.
We already have a dinosaur pretending to be a man. This is what he looks like. If you wanna be unique you may want to consider. Otherwise I'll try your thing (Again, once I get around to it)

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 09:10 on May 29, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

Is that Emma someone I'm supposed to know? If yes pics please. Otherwise I'll just think really hard of what a typical Emma could look like. (Once I get around to it)

Emma from NXT maybe?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Emma from NXT maybe?

I would assume that, yeah. I'd link a PIC but I'm phone posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Junpei Hyde posted:

I would assume that, yeah. I'd link a PIC but I'm phone posting.

• Locked thread