Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Welp. I'd be all over it but I'm getting a new mic... For Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Right... I meant the final episode of 2023 will be in 2016, then again 2023 will technically still last for a few more months because.

And yeah anil! Join us next time then!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Happy new year! Let's all celebrate christmas tomorrow with LPFWA and the week after it's gonna be new year's, I guess.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Huzzah! And we don't even need to dress up to have a Santa!

(please nobody dress as Piet)

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I hope Emperor Palpatine learns the true meaning of Christmas.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I hope everyone in the LPFWA gets coffee for Christmas.

Hopefully in, like, bean or grounds-form, not, like, someone poured a cup into your stockings. That would be weird and also messy.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

The show starts in 10 minutes? Yeah it does.
Be there or miss the once in a lifetime chance to witness a christmas episode of a wrestling show two weeks after christmas
http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It's a Christmas miracle!

Wish I could see it live, but as usual I'll see it on the tube.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

RESULTS FOR CHRISTMAS IN THE NEW YEAR

Plot #1: Iggy wishes BFC a merry Christmas, also pizza or something

Match #1: Oblivion vs BFC in a STEEEEEL CAAAAAGE MATCH

Winner: Oblivion (Escaped the cage)

Match #2: KalonZombie vs Gryph Hammer

Winner: KalonZombie (pinfall)

Plot #2: Iggy shares some of the Christmas pizza with Sterv. Iggy may or may not be Satan, also drunk.

Match #3: Zanzibar Ham vs Punchy

Winner: Zanzibar Ham (pinfall)

Match #4: Dash "not canon" Rendar vs Sterv (who is probably canon)

Winner Sterv (A very Christmassy murder)

Match #5: TLC Match: Bunbun vs Grim Darkflame

Winner: Bunbun climbed the tree ladder and grabbed the briefcase that contained... uhh... Christmas

Plot #3: Iggy Claus delivers more Christmas cheer, this time to Fruitsniffer, who's dressed up for the occasion! Iggy needs to borrow his hat, but is interrupted by Pyroi, whose clothes Iggy had stolen!

Match #6: Iggy vs Pyroi vs Fruitsniffer In a MIRCALE ON 34th STREET FIGHT!

Winner: CHRISTMAS (also Fruitsniffer)

BONUS MATCH: Junpei Hyde vs THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE, OHHHH YEEEAAAAAHHHH! (Flaming Tables of course)

Winner: Junpei Hyde KICKS MACHO MAN IN THE loving FACE SO HARD HE GOES THROUGH A FLAMING TABLE HOLY poo poo

Merry loving Christmas

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

This was a fun card! BunBun vs. Grim Darkflame was amazing, despite (because?) of the fact that everyone was too busy laughing at IGgy playing the Macho Man Randy Savage soundboard to pay attention to it.

Bonus match MOTY candidate.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

02.01.2016 - BONESAW IS READY! - Look, Presents for Winners Arrived!
Will next week be new year's? I don't know yet. I have zero clue what happens next week.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jan 3, 2016

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Gonna watch it now!

But already I've gotta say, I think my CAWs have shown up quite a bit lately. I mean both of them were in the ring on X-mas! Variety's the spice of life and all that, right? And we need all the spice we can get so we can have way-too-blue eyes. Or so we can command Sandworms.

e: DCB had a good idea. You want Zanz to lose? Pit him against Sterv! He still has PTSD because of the sabertooth tigers.

e2: Remember to change Bunbun's entrance and theme! They're currently too powerful!
Also Junpei is seriously like the WWF/E Champion Killer

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jan 3, 2016

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
New mic still gets table creaking better than anything else.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hey guys! I kinda forgot to say this realier but this week is AGDQ and unlike SGDQ I don't have the week off, so uh.. my time management can't handle LPFWA this week. But after that we should be back on track with weekly shows.

Probably.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Make the AI speedrun the game and show LPFWA off at AGDQ.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Make the AI speedrun the game and show LPFWA off at AGDQ.

Nah, there's too much RNG involved for LPFWA to be remotely marathon safe. I mean, if they'd let me do it... I would do it.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
marathon beat the streak mode with every character

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Okay, so, there's gonna be a show this Saturday, I just have no clue who's fighting yet because Rara and Junpei are booking. If all else fails I'll just wing it on Saturday and you'll get to see... some dudes touching each other with some fake violence.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

: Hi! I'm Junpei Hyde! You may remember me as the guy who kicked Randy Savage through a flaming table! This apparently grants me the right to book a show! But do you know what's better than a wrestler booking a show? TWO wrestlers booking a show! So I contacted everyone's favourite cupcake enthusiast Rara, and we prepared the show of shows! Every title will have a contender for the next PPV decided this Saturday! Presenting...

JP AND RARA’S WRESTLEMANSMANIA

MATCH CARD

#1 Buscus Brawl
Heavenator vs. Schir (Hey, he’s a jobber, right? :3)

#2 A Cool Match We All Want To See
IGgy vs. BNF (sorry Iggumz :3)

#3 Co-Comm #1 Contender’s, Literally Basically Just Picked At Random!!!
SPOILERS. YOU'LL HAVE TO WATCH TO FIND OUT WHO'S FIGHTING. IT COULD BE ANYONE...

#4 LP Superstar #1 Contender’s FEATURING: LOTS OF FLAMING TABLES
Dr. Rath vs. Pomp vs. Nuffkins vs. AnilEhilated

#5 Last (Wo)Man Standing!! (Also #1 Contender’s duh :3)
Bunbun vs. Bonette

#6 LPFWA BEST ⅔ FALLS CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER’S FOR ALL THE GLORY AND PROBABLY A CUPCAKE TOO!!!! (bet you didn’t see that coming. ;3)
Pyroi vs. Loki

#0 Scott Steiner vs. BFC (Genetic Freaks Collide)

PS JUNPEI RULZ ALL U FOOLZ

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

#2 A Cool Match We All Want To See
IGgy vs. BNF (sorry Iggumz :3)
This has been a long time coming...

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

I'm sorry, BFC, but it appears you have only a -13.3% chance of victory.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Big Poppa Pump vs. Big loving Chicken. The Match That Was Promised.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah, I forgot I wanted to do this.

Since it's bugging you, here's a couple more Conan-esque themes for Zanzi -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM3wSHtdQz0

That's the regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLv3io0uP6E

And this one's for if he ever wins a belt

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Here, I drew up a match card. Sorry it's so tall. :3

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

HEY! We're starting in 20 minutes. Be there! http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Have fun out there, wrestle-mans & -womans.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

And here's yesterday's show. Next week will be a PPV again. It's Toxx Party so uh... I dunno.

16.01.2016 - Junpei's and Rara's Wrestlemansmania - Loading Procrastinate Fun Wrestling Action (Trizophenie)

#1 Buscus Brawl
Heavenator vs. Schir
Result: Schir takes the belt, we have a new champion

#2 Two best friends clash
IGgy vs. BNF
Result: RIP IGgy

#3 Co-Comm Title Number 1 Contender Match
Face and Zanzibar Ham vs. Atsl and Gryph Hammer
Result: Face pins Atsl for the win!

#4 LP Superstar Number 1 Contender Match
Rath vs. Pomp vs. Nuffkins vs. anilEhilated
Result: Pomp is amazing

#5 Kawaii Title Number 1 Contender Match
BunBun vs. Bonette
Result: Bonette wins. Insert skeleton pun.

#6 LPFWA Championship Number 1 Contender Match
Pyroi vs. Loki
Result: Pyroi gets a shot at true glory

#0 Genetic Freaks Clash
Scott Steiner vs. BFC
Result: BFC has a -24 7/8 chance of winning

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Alright, then no need to change the theme (though I'll keep that belt-haver theme just in case).

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

In keeping tradition with the clash of the genetic freaks, I propose Boob Marley gets a shot at the big bad booty daddy.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

anilEhilated! The song you picked for Junpei is copyright problematic, so you should probably pick a different one.

Here's a suggestion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Rara.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Right, that's... Something. Good luck pulling off an entrance to that. Let's do it.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Also I forgot to mention that Bonette's punch combo is called the "shake, rattle, and roll" not to be confused with the actual finisher with that name.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hello thread! There are two things that I need from you!

1: We have half a match card for the next show, which is a PPV. Toxx Party!
That half is the title matches, last show we determined all the No. 1 Contenders, and we know who the champs are. But the first half is still completely unshaped. So if you have any dumb/fun idea for a Toxx that you or your character could commit to let me know right in this here thread and we'll see what we can do.

2: LPFWA is going to come to an end soon. But before we wrap it up I wanna know if there's anything left you wanna see.
- Any particular matches?
- Unresolved feuds? There are a few things we just threw in intending to elaborate on them, but ultimately scrapped them, or maybe there's a missed opportunity you're seeing?
- Other stuff you can think of. Just keep in mind that the last show will not be anything that actually makes LPFWA go out of business, or get destroyed or anything. I did that last time, rocks fell and everybody died after Vince McMahon bought LPFWA and fired everyone. I don't wanna do that again. Instead I just want to make it one more PPV (including the shows leading up to it, of course). After that LPFWA will go its own way without us. Unless somebody wants to take it over. (Word of advice: Don't, at least not with WWE 2k14, wait till there's a new game with a create-a-story mode and hope it doesn't suck)
- Be aware that we won't be able to fit everything, especially if it conflicts with other stuff.
- The last show may also not be on a Saturday, it might be, though. Who knows. I'll try to schedule it so the people who want to be on it can be on it and I'll also try to schedule a time where most people are able to join the stream.
- If you got a cool name for the last PPV then shoot it my way too, but If I have an idea that I believe is clearly objectively better I'll go with that. (I got no ideas)

The reason I'm ending it is, aside from the fact that it's been going for a while, mainly time. Even when half-assing it by not adding any of the new people. And I'll add those new people in I already made, but I'll just not do the rest (Sorry, this only really means that some of the opposite gender alts will not be made). My schedule just got a little busier since I started this thing back in May last year. I still got enough free time, technically, but there are other things I don't want to sacrifice for LPFWA. I also may want to make an LP where I get to actually play the game again at one point? Maybe? Who knows.

Oh by the way, this Saturday? My friends and I may or may not do something, I don't know yet. But we might have to postpone Toxx Party. Also another reason I'm ending it, the constant postponing, that's not cool!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I would like a scene in which Junpei Hyde wins all the titles and everyone tells him how cool he is. TIA.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Let's Provide Finality With Aplomb

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Please have LPFWA end when Aurora suplexes someone so hard that it knocks the Moon out of orbit.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
My only regret is that Freddie couldn't have all the titles at once! It's a shame to hear it's ending, and it will be much missed, but I can understand why.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Have Zore win the Buscus belt again, then fight for ALL the other belts. He'll use his shadowlight-clone for the co-com, and maybe steal that Naruto special move for the Kawaii belt?

e: as for toxxes, I suppose Zanz could bet his hair on a match (ie he'll shave ALL his hair if he loses, that means head, body and down under... that last part you'll have to take on faith). have the match be a first blood match

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jan 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Fire Palpatine :colbert:

• Locked thread