Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Name: Mehuyael
Your Twitter: n/a
Appearance: Like an Aryan Übermensch, with long straight blond hair. Has the Israeli flag somewhere
Type: I'm not really big on wrestling terminology except for a couple basics.. I'd say he'd go for cheap power moves if you catch my drift.
Signature Moves: No idea.
Finishing Move(s): The Bulldozer
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHq8bMQKeeA
Hometown / Country: Israel
Announcer Name: The Heavenly Disaster
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Considers himself a Face, but acts like a Heel. Doesn't understand why people don't like him even though he's such a great guy.

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 21:22 on May 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

You can't see it on that pic but his hair is really drat long. I was considering to take of the coat thingy during matches but in the end decided it has to be there all the way.

Me like! I just thought of something, maybe he could use the moves from really patriotic american wrestlers as his signature moves, since Israel gets all that support from the US.

Either way, hope to see him get slammed soon!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Mehuyael would enjoy being taken under someone's wing for team matches, maybe learn from them as they train and "borrow" some of their signature moves. Oddly enough nobody wants to team up with him though. :shrug:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Y'know, I'm glad you chose the ridiculous over the top joke option because that's what LPFWA is all about. But we can always compromise and you can have the assless chaps, the hat and the fancy shirt. If you really really REALLY want it.

But for now I have compiled all the entrances so far. The first video is already a week or so old and features entrances of those were in the first show.
The second one features what I have of you guys so far and also Nuffkins because he wasn't in the first entrance collection. It's also not fully processed yet so wait a bit if you wanna see it in HD.

LPFWA Entrances #1 (Audio levels are all over the place, most of this has been fixed)
LPFWA Entrances #2 (anilEhilated, Mehuyael, Danaru, Big Scary Owl, Dash Rendar, kalonZombie and Nuffkins in that order)

Of course, if you turn out to be in any way unhappy with your entrance let me know and we can fix things.

I know this guy has to feud with Dash Rendar 100% of his spare time right now.

Aww yeah, I see my namesake got his hands on hair-clipping technology!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

BFC posted:

Jesus Mehuyael, your entrance is like they're introducing a Final Fantasy villain.

That's pretty much the idea. Though the music's from Symphonia.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

Literally perfect :allears:

If you pick this outfit I think it's only fair that any time he's in the ring everyone else has to wear sunglasses so they can actually look in his general direction.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Here it is:

You can also see it in motion along with the other guys I made since the last Entrance video.
LPFWA Entrances #3 - featuring Sterv (Lizard Wizard), Pyroi, Zore, Jobbo Fett and Lazyfire.

I also updated the Roster: http://imgur.com/a/lFrV1

I probably won't make any new wrestlers until I finished preparations for this Saturday's show. But don't worry, I'm not forgetting or anything. I got a spreadsheet reminding me and all that.

Just a question, can you put the same word in the narrated name multiple times? If so how would King D D D sound?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

That's absolutely possible. Calling him King Triple D may be intentional on Pyroi's part, though, so I went with that.
I can still change it if it isn't, though.

Oh, of course, what Pyroi wants.

Junpei Hyde posted:

KING

DEE

DEE

DEEEEEEE!

Roughly. The announcer always exxagarates the last word.

It could work depending on how it sounded. Pyroi of course gets to decide if they want to give it a try.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm amazed that I actually need to show up for the first round. You should have just passed me automatically to the next one and let these two have a taste of victory at least once before their eventual defeat.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I kind of gave up on seeing Meh win anything here when I saw he's going against Dash. But who knows, a possible scenario is Dash and Meh ignoring anil until Dash beats Meh, but Dash is weakened just enough for anil to sneak a victory out of nowhere.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Just saw my match! Anil made it really awesome with bringing out all those makeshift weapons.

By the way, I didn't actually intentionally base him on that guy from Symphonia, I just wanted an Aryan Ubermensch that's really an rear end in a top hat but considers himself a great guy so he'll be a good rep of the Israeli gov. I picked the Symphonia theme because it had that angelic evil feel to it (for obvious reasons). And the long hair is just so he'll at least have some difference from the stereotypical Aryan with crewcut hair.

I would have reluctantly accepted my defeat if at least it was the respectable Mr. Rendar who took me out, but having some fat neckbeard get the pin on me is ridiculous! I demand a rematch! A fair duel! Without a Dash-straction I'll show you who's the superior human specimen!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

anilEhilated posted:

Just wanted to have a garage sale, man. And there is clearly only one superior race. Cats.

While cats are indeed superior animals, they aren't technically human specimens so my point still stands.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Simsmagic posted:

Sorry I didn't comment on this right away, but it's beautiful and I love it all the same :allears:

He gotta keep on running or else he'll suffocate!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

Punchy will punch Punchy's face in.

ftfy

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Have fun all. I'll have to see the craziness later.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm also afraid of little boo boos, so it makes sense that a Big Scary Ow would win.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Awesome entrances as usual. Will the newcomers also get a chance at the belt in the tournament?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hey IGgy, what's the current Face-Heel balance, or lack thereof?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

I think we have a pretty decent balance. There's a fair number of heels and faces. Also a few who are neutral or not clearly heel or face..

Oh, cool, I somehow got the impression you were swimming in Heels.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Schir of The Grays, The Elders send their regards. We hear that you have also been menaced by the Neko-Detective recently. We propose an alliance, as the Neko might be getting too close to unearthing things that should stay beyond mankind's knowledge. We'll show him that it can be unwise to ask questions.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

Apparently chrome won't let me edit the sheet on my phone, so if someone could be a pal and add my stuff, it's appreciated:

Match 1: 1, other
Match 2: 1, other
Match 3: 2, sub
Match 4: 1, sub (assuming quitting counts as a sub)
Match 5: 2, pin
Match 6: 1, pin
Match 7: 1, pin
Match 8: 1, murder (AKA pin)
Match 9: 3, sub

Also bonus prediction, someone's gonna pull a Hacksaw Jim Duggan and find the Pokeymanz belt in the trash, leading to a storyline where the mods attempt to close his thread take his title for not checking it over with them first.

I believe I put your stuff in right.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Also if the mods want to take the Pokeymanz belt they'll have to fight for it... IN THE RING!

(as a joke you could give the mod stand-in max possible stats and see if that helps them any)

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I want to see how Big Scary Owl lost because I won't believe it 'til I see it. :colbert: (imagine that the head is slowly spinning around)

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hey IGgy, I know Mehuyael only showed up in like one fight, but will it be okay to maybe reinvent his image once you have the free time? I kind of want to be able to want my guy to win, and also because of using it way too long after I got tired of it I'd rather not see the name Mehuyael anymore.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

anilEhilated posted:

I don't know, an aryan ubermensch called Zanzibar Ham has some potential.

The problem is that I imagined him as the worst of Israel (not hard to imagine that), so if I see him in a match then I hope he loses.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Is Johnny Bravo

Decided on something just a tad less shallow personality-wise.

Name: Zanzibar Ham
Your Twitter: N/A
Appearance: A cave man (e: to be more precise, a mixture of Captain Caveman and Conan the Barbarian)
Type: Mix Heavy Hitter & Grappler
Signature Moves: Dino Might, The Wheel
Finishing Move(s): You Must Fall 40K BC
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_T9lmapvDw
Hometown / Country: Pangea
Announcer Name: Roy Murphy
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Actually very highly educated, uses wrestling as a platform to advocate for Caveman Rights. Gets annoyed when people mistake him for an MRA.

e: I've changed the entrance music like a billion times by now, but this is the last time, I swear!

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Sep 20, 2015

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Hokay, tomorrow I won't be able to stream because of... ugh... my friends ugh ugh.
How horrible ugh.
So this weeks show will happen next week instead. Unless I spontaneously develop plans for next week too, of course.

At least you're postponing it for a positive reason rather than the usual reasons LPers have to postpone things.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

And here we have some new entrances. Including some tag entrances.
Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJNaxiTTLW0

Are all those entrances based on real ones? I'm asking especially about the last tag-team entrance.

ne: though this can also be about a whole bunch of other entrances shown previously

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Pretty sure they're all built from parts from actual WWE ring entrances; the DivineCoffeeBinge CAW's entrance is essentially The Ultimate Warrior's run-up to the ring followed by (I think) Lita's pose on the turnbuckles. Action Shakespeare's freakish monstrosity has Randy Orton's entrance (e: as does Dr. Rath, interestingly enough!).

After asking that I checked youtube for wrestling entrances and saw even crazier stuff, so I'm more than willing to believe these are all real.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I figure I'm in the back of the line so I don't really need to do this, but just note I made some "minor" changes to my replacement character.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
What's more American than virtual pro wrestling?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

EclecticTastes posted:

Pizza with hot dogs in the crust. :911:

Surely you can eat that while watching said virtual pro wrestling epic, while petting your pet bald eagle with your greasy fingers.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

EclecticTastes posted:

Yeah but the wi-fi isn't good enough for streaming in most hospitals equipped for heart surgery, that poses a major obstacle for us patriotic, hot dog pizza-loving Americans. If only we had such greaseless, low-fat, healthful food as kebabs, leberkäse, or poutine. :v:

With kebab you choose how much grease it has.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If only we weren't a week behind (8 years ahead) we'd have flying cars by now.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Ah, Eagle Trump.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, Hitbox hates my internet. Or my internet hates Hitbox. Either way I need to wait for YourTube.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think I know why Nuffmania keeps being on top. Whoever beats a completely normal human in the Superstar Title Match becomes a completely normal human! Why would a Sith or Goon Lord want that? If you want someone to beat Nuffs, you gotta bring in someone who is already a CNH or for whatever reason wants to be one.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Oblivion4568238

Looks kind of like Vegeta's face here.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If Punchy dares to beat Danaru he could become Canada's Public Enemy #1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Raramuffin posted:

It can be nothing other than amazing. I only hope we get to write more shows after this because it was a blast. And hilarious.
I have full confidence in our writing, and if anything goes wrong, it was probably Nuffkins' fault anyway. Everything is his fault.

To err is human after all.

• Locked thread