Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Name:Zore
Appearance:A Ninja, preferably with every article of clothing in a different garish color
Type: Only underhanded poo poo, can you kick people in the balls? That, or whatever else screams dirty underhanded rear end in a top hat.
Signature Moves: kick in the balls or something else suitably dickish
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Hometown / Country: Pangea
Announcer Name: The Groovy Ninja
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Heel, total rear end in a top hat and takes himself completely seriously. Also totally colorblind and convinced his horrific eyesore of an outfit is the finest stealthy camoflage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

IGgy IGsen posted:

Same here, don't want to risk blocked videos (or silenced streams) Please pick another song.

Stuff like soundtracks, remixes and non-major label tracks are usually fine but really well known songs or pop music tends to cause problems. I mean, I'm glad Roundabout didn't get us blocked anywhere so far. I just may try some of those songs regardless and upload them in a test video. But to be on the safe side please offer me an alternate track.

Also: I didn't skip anyone because their ideas sucked. I skipped them because I don't do them in order.

Alternate track,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1cdxB_25y0

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

So, I have to prepare the actual next show, which will be, if nothing goes wrong, this saturday. 22:00 GMT+2. Here's a link to automatically convert that to your own timezone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LPFWA&iso=20150531T22&p1=37&ah=2

Since it's pretty clear you want to see a tournament I'll start that. First round will be plenty of multi-man matches. So there'll be a show with a lot of 3 to 6 man elimination matches. Mainly to condense the first two rounds of a tournament into one and to allow for an odd number of contestants. Because I don't know how many guys I'll get done till Saturday. Plus, gotta make the actual show, of course. And quite a few entrances and Movesets. I can't provide a match card yet but I will as soon as possible.

Okay... so... I decided to follow your description exactly and...

Holy crap, that's hideous. Want me to tone that down a bit?

Literally perfect :allears:

• Locked thread