Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

BangBangBang! Commando of the Galaxy
Right, here's a submission to make another tag team, me and KalonZombie will be tagging together.

Name: Heavenator
Twitter: @TheHeavenator
Appearance: Lean, long blond hair, kinda angelic-ish if you can do anything like that. Attired similar to Kalon..
Type: High Flyer
Signature Moves: Some real flashy move off the top turnbuckle.
Finisher: Does the game have a shooting star press in it? If not then a 450? I dunno something where he does flips and poo poo.
Enterance Music: Tag team with kalon, so same as his.
Hometown: Shangri-La
Announcer Name: Heavy
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Heavenator was kicked out of heaven for being a big jerk, and having bad video game opinions. Tag teaming with Kalon as (literal) monster heels, both are very vain. If possible my enterance should have me running around and being much more energetic than kalon.

The Heavenator fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

kalonZombie posted:

I approve of this matchup and, as a heel, look forward to collecting as many belts as I can. I will dominate the tourney, then take on the tag matches.

KalonZombie, pictured here:

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

My individual entrance and the tag team entrance are absolutely fantastic, thank you.

anilEhilated posted:

I love how Kalon and Heavenator look like they're trying to outdo one another in silliness.

This is entirely accurate.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

Wait what, I'm the buscus champion? I thought I beat that alien looking guy two shows back. And then wasn't booked.

• Locked thread