Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.
Name: Galen Marek
Appearance:
Type: High Flyer
Signature Moves: Something that kinda looks like force choking?
Finishing Move(s): No idea
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZKHCxCZIQ
Hometown / Country: Out of this World
Announcer Name: Star Killer
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Face or heel, he doesn't know. Totally not a clone. Emo and whiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Edit: He should most definitely probably tag team with Starkiller.

Yes!

Iggy, in this case, please try to get Starkiller to look as close as possible to either or and definitely make him a non-whiny heel.

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

Punchy came in to Loki's music, his nameplate said loki, Punchy fought an won Loki's match
A legitimate shoot in a video game in which everything is scripted.

What I really loved was that we got the intro from Loki, with actual Loki coming in, the game swaps to the ring, and there stands Punchy.

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

There aren't any jails on the moon.

Master, when are we going to tell everyone that this is no moon?

• Locked thread