Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
What the hell, let's add a(nother) heel to the mix...

Name: JamieTheD
Twitter: @TheMadWelshman
Appearance: Add a top hat and cane to this, bling it up a bit, we're gold:

Style: High flyin' Mexican Style All The Way, Baby!
Signature Move: Top Hat Takedown
Finishing Move: Elbow Drop, any kind of dirty pool move.
Hometown, Country: The Other Side of Darkness (Couldn't resist)
Announcer name: The Dreamer of Sin
Gimmick: Is the "dapper" heel. Doesn't like his moustache getting bent. Obviously thinks he's more grandiose than he is. >8{C>

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Theme. Easy choice - Harlequin - Clockworks (Electribe Remix)

EDIT 2: If Blind Sally is up for teaming up with his ol' Convergence-buddy, JamieTheD is willing to bring the evils.

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Soon, they shall know the true terror of wrestli- What do you mean, another sodding insurance form? I build deathrays, I don- Oh... Contractually mandatory, you say? Ummm...

One day, wrestlers of the LPFWA... One... Day...

(Looking forward to Saturday!)

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

The mustache can barely be seen but it's there. I've exhausted all the "points" the game gives me to make a character for this one. So I could not add extra bling as requested.

:allears: It's aaaaalll good, IGgy, can't wait to see the intro and the fights... Let the LPFWA tremble in fear, ahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA coff coff coff ...Bloody hayfever, always ruins a good evil laugh.

(This is my subtle way of saying I like it and look forward to when I can make that my avatar)

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

But does he have your enchantingly beautiful singing voice though? :allears:

Shhhhhh! Do you know what Fruitsniffer does to people who release a competing album? He's... He's... Sportsmanlike! And he hugs! (But you can totally get a free copy of my new album, "Cackling Madly Till The Sun Goes Down: The Best In Villainous Tunage - Volume 3", when you buy the advanced LPFWA subscription package, managed by... Yours truly. :angel: )

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

This behavior is symptomatic of the collapse of ethics in LPWA and related media. Cry sellout and let slip the cats of war!

Hrm. This one's pretty good henchman material. I like 'em cynical, yet oddly gullible. :v:

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

sounds of munching Oh! Hello ladies and gents... I've er... Been away in hospital since that disastrous match... It was like punching a wall of Belts and Jello... Looking forward to seeing how well Mister Rendar's business is doing. Best of luck with it, Dashiel!

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Ladies, gentlefolk, and strange beings from other dimensions of indeterminate gender, I have an announcement to make! It was my very good luck to come into a secondary food supply, and, unlike Mister Rendar and his consortium, I am quite happy to offer my goods for the low, low price of, for example, $30 for a cup of nigerian coffee (The good stuff!) All prices are guaranteed to be lower than our competitors, and there's a special discount for anybody who successfully beats down a member of the Sith Consortium in a future match!

Obviously, members of the Sith Consortium are exempted from such deals, since they have their own sources, and should never have messed with a top-hatted moustachio in the first place. Ever so sorry, Galen and Dash... But best of luck on your upcoming matches! Toodles!

Hey, Dash... Check your stocktaking list. You'll particularly like the little doodle I left you. :devil:

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Hrm, ORA, huh? [looks at tablet messages, grins evilly] Yesssss, I think ORA is the perfect fit for me! Sorry, Dash, old buddy, but I'm afraid your financial interests and mine don't co-incide. You had your chance, so feel free to prepare for your arse to be kicked rather heavily!

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

EclecticTastes posted:

2. If you have a specific stable you'd really prefer to be in, also let us know or we'll put you wherever, assuming you're down for whatevs. I'm trying to keep the three main stables balanced in terms of membership, and Dash's stable is kind of set in stone for *~Secret Reasons~* but if you'd rather be in Junpei's anime stable over Lazyfire/Immortan Joe's serious business stable or my ironically :krad: stable, no biggie.

Confirming that I am definitely in the stable I wanted to be put in. Look forward to seeing where that goes! :allears:

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

My train? MY TRAIN?!? Right... I'm calling you out, Rath, and I've been informed by the Union that this time, I'm allowed to win. For my Train. For the Million Dollar Belt that will allow me to finally write my name on the Earth, proving ownership.

But most importantly of all? For showing who's the real moustache twirler here!

AhahahaaAhahahahahaMUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

I mean, seriously, what kind of sicko steals my drat train?

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

I gave it a good shot. Would have made it too, if it wasn't for Bland Evil over there. I mean, even though I'm angry, what with the whole theft thing... I mean, my train? Even so, Rath, I will easily admit, has style. But... A bathrobe? That's not villain style, that's "Henchman who thinks he's got a shot at the Big Leagues"...

...Hrm, speaking of which... I need to get a bit more buff, and quickly. A wheelchair's a villain fashion statement, sure, but... [wince] I'm not sure my spine can take much more.

Oh, well, at least I haven't had spam from that other fashion impaired rear end... Wonder where he's got to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

There is not enough :allears: for this. Or how the matches went... I blame the change from metal to dubstep for my loss.

(Seriously, though, thanks, Iggy, for doing this, it was hella fun, and maybe one day, WWE 2KXX will have the things we want again, and JamieTheD will return. :D )

• Locked thread