Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Why not?

Name: Gryph "Gryphon" Hammer
Gender: Actually not fussed. If you need more women feel free to use this one
Your Twitter: N/A
Appearance: Completely normal human. Camo wear. pants. Gloves of some kind.
Type: Heavy Hitter/Brawler.
Signature Moves: Spinebuster.short-arm lariat
Finishing Move(s): Some sort of Gutbuster Variation, possibly involving a drop.
Entrance Music: Advance Wars is great.
Hometown / Country:The Old Country
Announcer Name: Griffin Hammer
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff:Loud Speaks in the third person. Doesn't know what anime is, but hates it for no adequately explained reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Not sure if this is what you wanted, I focused on the normal human part. Having him wear camo could mean you want him to be more soldier like, but a normal human, which you specified, also can wear that stuff. Lemme know if you want any adjustments to be made. Change clothes or the pattern on clothes is relatively simple in most cases.
I imagine he's a Mark who just happens to be at shows and beats up wrestlers he doesn't like.

PERFECT. :allears:

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Hey moon men and fans of LPFWA. Man, I don't recall what happened last night. I was planning to interrupt Interrupter Jones and beat up that new guy, Simsmagic. But when I came out, it was the champ Sterv? Weird. :S Anyway, I tried to beat up the champ But he's the champ for a reason, and he hit me real good. XD Got some bruises and claw scratches. Isn't it illegal for animals to use their claws in the ring? :(

Still it was really good fun, and then Schir came up to me after the fight and gave me a free t-shirt! Said something about 'closest thing to payment,' Love ya Shir! ;D
Man, if only Chris Jericho could see me now. Of course, if he was in LPFWA, he'd put me in the crossface and cripple me if I tried to beat him up, but then he started Fozzy and travels around with them... Anyway, back to another day of following the LPFWA superstars!

Torchlighter fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jul 12, 2015

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Look, Interrupter Jones, you had your time in the sun. You'll never take the Buscus Championship from Zore! Also, Iggy keeps the match card on his desk underneath a bottle of Vodka. Don't know why he drinks that poison, but whatever.

(Love the new entrance, btw.)

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
So the snack bar is starting to run out of triple-cheese and triple-moon-bacon poutine, which NEVER happens. On the other hand, they just got a new shipment of .. I think its a Venus special? It's matzo balls floating in some sort of coffee soup. They set it on fire before they give it to you. Pretty tasty. Anyway, what's everyone running around for? I got my ticket for the International Food Throwdown (tm)! Looking forward to it!

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Loki, you're never gonna beat the Champ, John Cena! And to prove it, I'm gonna step in the ring and show you. I had to sneak into Iggy's Office to do it, but you and I have a match. Bring your A game! Step up! Because I've read your wiki page, I've seen your movelist.... And I'm not impressed. If you think you've got the burning spirit to take on the champ, you're gonna have to go through me! And I don't like androgynous people... no, wait, isn't it ambiverts? No, wait I got it, you're ambitious, and I don't like the ambitious..... GRR! Be there tomorrow!

E: In other news, I'm literally writing my own wiki page, because that's what I do. The Moon men fans of LPFWA have to know about the Camoed Avenger, Gryph Hammer!

Torchlighter fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Aug 29, 2015

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Match #4 - gently caress YOUR ANIMES ANIMES RULE
Stichez, Loki and Flamander vs. Emperor Palpatine, anilEhilated and Gryph Hammer

That's right, Loki! after you failed to beat the Champ, John Cena, I'm gonna make sure that you don't try something like that again! So I've teamed up with AnilEhilated, who's really smat about wrestling, and cats, and Lord Palpatine himself! You're gonna be sorry!

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Yeah, I helped anilEhilated and Palpatine fight the Animes. And I did good too!

...Wait, Palpatine did WHAT?

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Flamander asked me to do it! He said that it would help him hit the worm against John Cena! And he did! Twice even! Go Flamander! You did good, buddy!

As for you, Eclectic, you didn't do me the courtesy of coming up with a name for my finisher. How am I going to compete with the Worm? All I'm saying is, I accept your challenge, even if I don't work here! In the parking lot, backstage, or if you really want, inside the ring during one of the lulls in programming, I'll fight you. At the next pay-per-view event, you'll face the Hammer. And my finisher? That's not the Hammer.

(I've taken to calling it the Mark Out. My signature, which is almost never seen, is called 'Drop the Hammer', and the hammer is my last name.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
You know what? I'd like to finally be told wrestling is fake, have a mental breakdown and have to be forcibly bought back by Junpei in a FLAMING TABLES match of doom! Just to literally drive home the joy of wrestling: It's fake, but who cares, because Junpei/Gryph Hammer just slammed Gryph Hammer/Junpei through a flaming table.

• Locked thread