Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Name: FinalGamer
Your Twitter: @FinalSmashJames
Appearance: A dinosaur, preferably velociraptor, or at the very least a man impersonating a dinosaur and doing his very best to make a shoddy snout on his face. IF dinosaurs are not available as I notice lizards seem to be in short supply in WWE, imagine Rorschach but with a hood over ONLY his mouth, not the whole face. Give him red hair to hide the blood and the greenest loving eyes possible.
Type: Fast psychotic dirty brawler, not very strong but racks up hits. "Death by a thousand cuts" sort of fighting, basically fast, dirty and goes down like a bitch.
Signature Moves: Slash attacks, stomp moves, flying leap attacks.
Finishing Move(s): Whatever allows him to punch, slash, or bootstomp somebody in the loving face over and over again.
Entrance Music: I hope you like Street Fighter music
Hometown / Country: London, England
Announcer Name: James, The Psycho Dinosaur
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Can only exhibit three emotions of "cocky poo poo", "screaming manchild" or "depressed loner". Will violently assault anyone with the name of Ridley and is the only person banned from every single cinema in the world, but not for the reasons you may think.

PoptartsNinja posted:

P.S. add Slowbeef as Ridley
FUUUUUUCK :doom:

(please add this and have my wrestler fight him in some way)

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 01:09 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

Is that Emma someone I'm supposed to know? If yes pics please. Otherwise I'll just think really hard of what a typical Emma could look like. (Once I get around to it)

We already have a dinosaur pretending to be a man. This is what he looks like. If you wanna be unique you may want to consider. Otherwise I'll try your thing (Again, once I get around to it)
Ahhhh okay fair enough, just do my second suggestion instead and have a dude that looks like Rorschach only with just the mouth covered if possible, not the whole head. Red hair and greenest-loving eyes.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So, my approval for this thread?

I think that sums it up, can't wait to see the chucklefuck I am in this mess.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

And this is someone most of you don't know yet. His name's Quantum Crayons, he's scottish and he held the LPFWA title for a very long time in the past.
Holy poo poo I know who this is. At least by name on Youtube well glad someone else be representing the Scots here! :scotland:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

Had to go fore the Rorschach one.
I think I'll preemptively shoot down everybody who wants to look reptilian or otherwise clearly non-human. Because there's too many who want crazy stuff like that and it's too hard to make.
And yeah, I know the Rorschach blots are not symmetrical. Just assume he's wearing the thing a little off.
Wow okay that is WAY more awesome than I thought it would be.

Get rid of the hat to show off that fiery red short hair

Keep the trenchcoat on, but take off the grey undershirt if possible. If not, then maybe a darker brown version of the undershirt.
If STILL not possible, then it's fine
and you've got yourself a DEAL good sir, holy poo poo! I mean I just meant to have the facerag, I didn't expect you to do the loving ink blots god drat yeah! :neckbeard:

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jun 12, 2015

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

PPV: 20.06.2015 - Wall of Golden Stuff - Loving Partners Fight With Adoration (Courtesy of TheDarkFlame)

Good matches were had, love was found, "Legends" returned and BFC got a new haircut.
Well that was amazing, firstly yes you got exactly what I asked for and my god I looked like a right poo poo.

Perfect. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW TO INTERRUPTOR JONES?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Chickenhead's entrance is way too loving perfect for that dance he has on :allears:

• Locked thread