Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Name: Pomp
Appearance: Buff dude in a halter top and wrestling undies. poo poo green lipstick, and a lip ring. High heels or the most stripper-y boots, if that's possible. Undercut for hair.
Type: Grappler
Signature Moves: Whatever you think is good
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_2snD9nrY&t=45s
Hometown / Country: Mount Olympus
Announcer Name: THE KILLER QUEEN
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: From what I've seen, it's possible for men to have the animation set of a woman. I want that very much thank you.

Pomp fucked around with this message at 08:55 on May 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

IGgy IGsen posted:

drat. I think I have to do that now. Everyone will get an alternate attire that is them with sunglasses.

that is perfect

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lmao that was the last thing I expected to be copyrighted so hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAH9W2zhOJQ

If somehow that is also blocked then uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Egf1OZ1CuE

no name local artist should be safe right? :shobon:

He looks perfect, btw

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
: You boys shoulda known every 4-way I'm in is fatal, 'cuz I'm always killing it.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
- Thanks for watching out for my bone, sug.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Put me in the ring with the culprit and I'll make sure the last solid food he eats is rear end.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
: If Loki summons his stand again I'm not sure I'd be able to hold back enough to spare him.

Pomp fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Aug 8, 2015

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is a dark day for anime

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
: The superior, fabulous Jojo's race shall rise again.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
: Hiding behind a mask, huh? I can only assume it's because you lack confidence in your beauty, but I believe in you, and the world will cheer when I show them the perfect human beneath that dull mask. Unfortunately, you won't be around to witness it. A face is all that will be left.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
: Normally I'd say my preferred pronoun is "pomp," but at the moment it appears to be "owned"

Pomp fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Sep 21, 2015

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
- This Paply...he associates with cowardly mask wearers?

Cowards I've subdued before?

He's going down

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

• Locked thread