Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Ah, what the hell, I want in.

Name: Oblivion4568238
Your Twitter: N/A
Appearance: There any good monk robes in this game? Basically, I want the character to look like the evil monk from the cover of some Pit and the Pendulum adaptation that I'm using as my avatar.
Type: Striker, with more err towards quickness than brawler moves.
Signature Moves: Whatever you like.
Finishing Move(s): What's the one with holding the other guy in a cross and then tossing them? It gets used on Dracula here as part of a custom, but I'm sure you know that customs aren't good for finishers, so just the cross and the toss. But uh, yeah, that move, whatever it's called.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUBATLiCcNA
Hometown / Country: The Edge of Reality
Announcer Name: The Great Justice Dealer (Because "Inquisitor" is apparently too fancy for WWE)
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Always serious. Acts Neutral, but hates non-humans and humans who rely on non-human means of strength. Has an especial distrust of bears. Mutters about Purging non-humans on occasion, but won't act on it because he got wiped out last time he tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Yes, they do it specifically because submissions make the matches end far too fast for the set pace. It feels like this show is running a quicker match pace than VGCW, even accounting for submissions.

• Locked thread