Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Can Goons who haven't done LPs submit CAWs?
'Cause here's mine:

Name:Immortan Joe
Appearance:
Type :Brawler
Signature move:Nothing specific,just something really brutal and underhanded
Finishing move:See above
Entrance Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgYnKu8RYAU
Hometown/country:Brisbane,Australia
Announcer name:Immortal Joe
Gimmick: He's a giant Heel who tries to get the other Heels to join his army,but he finds their efforts mediocre at best.

If I can't submit a CAW,I'll gladly delete him.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

Absolutely

OK,thanks! Hope there's nothing really wrong with my CAW (being the first I've ever come up with). And maybe his finisher (whatever move you pick) could be called "Witness Me"?

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

:

Face! Midnightlight! Bow before Lord Humongous and maybe, just maybe I'll spare you like I did to the Wales Outlaws. But I probably won't!

: Indeed,Brother! Together we shall ride eternal,shiny and chrome! If you fall,you shall be witnessed in Valhalla, unlike my :mediocre: son.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Excellent! Our alliance is formidable indeed.Any fool who challenges us shall be destroyed utterly! WITNESS US!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

RENDARRRRRRRR! THE AQUA-KOLA AND MOTHER'S MILK ARE MY PROPERTY! RETURN THEM,OR YOU SHALL KNOW TRUE PAIN. Also, there was no need to break Corpus' booster seat.Jackass.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

:

Is gasoline included in what was stolen? If so, that was sort of my thing and LORD HUMONGOUS WILL NOT BE PLEASED IF YOU TOOK HIS THING!

: Yes. But fear not! I know a man who can replenish our stores of Guzzoline. He is a shrewd numbers-obsessed bureaucrat,but he can be reasonable. Unless the charlatan Rendar also made off with his supply, in which case...there is an alternative mode of transportation,the Gigahorse MK-2:

Don't speak of it too harshly, Rictus made it for me when he was 7.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

:

THAT'S ADORABLE!

:
INDEED! IT IS :perfect:
And as for our resource problems,I have sent an intern emissary to Gastown,I await his return. I would have also sent one to the Bullet Farm,but IGgy forbids firearms because of "regulations", or something.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 29, 2015

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Rendar,I have thought your offer over,and I have come to a decision-you need me as much as I need you. Your "Stormtroopers" are inferior to my Kamakrazee Fukushima Warboys in every way,but you have the guzzoline and other rescources,so an alliance would be mutually beneficial...for the time being.

Lazyfire was :mediocre: anyway.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

:

It appears that despite my slight handicap (being dead) I have been invited to join the ORA. I accept. We shall raid and riot across the wasteland, stealing what little gasoline people have managed to scrounge together and watch Dragonball!

What. The. gently caress!? I mean, I was jesting about the :mediocre: comment! We're good,right? Pleasedontkillme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

:
How dare you disrespect the dead

and apologize. You are terrible at raiding!

: Yes,my men aren't good at raiding. That is because they specialize in full-blown WAR! Hence the name Warboy. As to your predicament, I may have a solution,but you won't like it. The A-Word is involved.

• Locked thread