Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
One day I'll get that title back. We all know who the true kawaii champion is. B<

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Kawaii Junpei isn't actively wrestling though.

Don't forget who your mentor was JP! Don't make me give you the politest whoopin' of the century.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
I won't be able to commentate this time, Iggz, but I'll try to be in the audience to watch Atsl's match at least. I know he's excited to get some more action in the ring! Don't tell him I said that, though, he doesn't like people knowing he can feel positive emotions.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
To those 0 people wondering, when I mentioned that I broke the commentary table by accident, I said that because my keyboard shelf randomly busted and fell.
Again. B<

But yeah, my favorite match tonight is a toss between the budding romance and Loki vs. Sterv. That match actually got all of us commentators pretty worked up, and it was really awesome. Every time somebody pulled ahead, the other started making a comeback, and there were so many near-falls that I had NO idea who was gonna win.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Oh, rad! Thanks for giving me another shot at the title Iggz. After all, how could a wrestler with the name Cutie not be the Kawaii champion. It's basically my destiny. :3

Totally psyched to see Alex in a match, too! The power of Scotland makes him unbeatable!! (almost)

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
One of these days I'll actually win a match... Maybe I was just too tired from making so many cupcakes beforehand. :3
Also, it's a shame that there wasn't more people there, cuz this show was a good one! It was also the debut of my ad so I might be biased though.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Okay, should have posted this yesterday, because it was finalized yesterday. If tomorrows show is lovely it's because there's new writers. If it's better it's because I'm actually good.

It can be nothing other than amazing. I only hope we get to write more shows after this because it was a blast. And hilarious.
I have full confidence in our writing, and if anything goes wrong, it was probably Nuffkins' fault anyway. Everything is his fault.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Match 7, 2, P

WOW, JP! Rude. See if I ever give you free cupcakes again.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Hey, I very nearly got 0 right! That's an achievement in itself... R-right? <:3

Also, I may have to refer back to basics here... I used to be the kawaii champ and now I'm the kawaii disaster! There must be something I can do to bring back the kawaii and become the best once again...
Kawaii JP, will you train with me? I need a training buddy!!

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Eeevil posted:

Oh, okay, the Kawaii match was cupcakes vs Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. That's kind of dumb, but I guess a guy in the LPFWA championship match was repping piledrivers so whatever.

Yeah, fruity pebbles would have made a lot more sense. I blame Iggy, even if it wasn't his fault (which it probably was let's be honest). :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Someone better have a list of who eliminated who.

Well Schir is watching so you know he's compiling all of that. :B

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

We totally forgot.

Yeah, oops! Just remember everyone: It's all Nuffkins' fault. No matter what. He's not even on the writing team and it's his fault somehow.

I'm quite excited for this show, there's some pretty good stuff planned. I hope I can get on commentary this time, but we shall see. I also really hope Lazyfire will be there, because of things. Mystery things.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Eeevil posted:

So are any of these matches the right match type?

I don't think any of them were. I know ours wasn't last woman standing.

Also, Zore v. Cena was really good, until the end. He got SO close...

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Yes, JP. It is so.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Hooooly cow, that show was crazy. Thank you for the wicked spooky match card JP.

... considering crow passed the match card over to me, it's time to get some assets in order for my own show after the PPV. B3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It's okay, the Kawaii Division needs jobbers too. I can take one for the team. ;)

When kawaii tag teams finally become a thing we can job together. Just imagine the jobbortunities! :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
oh my god, zanzibar. What have you done.

Iggy, you need to make that one asap. I need it for my show.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
An injured Iggy knocking out BFC in like 10 seconds. :B

And of course, JP vs. Cena has to go down in history.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Hi guys! I have the match card written right here, I hope you're ok with it! :3

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Iggy

#2 Something something this is hard :3
Gryph vs. Loki

#3 Bunnies are probably really good at climbing ladders, right? That sounds fun. :3
Lord of Butt vs. Atsl

#4 These two guys can fight those two guys. Please don’t hurt each other! <:3
Danaru and Jobbo Fett vs. QC and Sterv

#5 Hi DCB! :3
DCB vs. Me!!!

#6 Saving the best for la- OH MY GOSH A BUNNY :3

Oh, uhh, oops. I forgot to write the last match on here...
Oh well. I forget what it was supposed to be by now anyway. :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Here's the original match card I wrote, if you want it... It's got more bunnies on it than the other, so it's a lot better. :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Incidentally, Rara should draw up all the match cards because this one is super :3:

I can do that if iggy is ok with it! :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
You guys need to watch the bonus match when the stream goes up, it was incredible in so many different ways.

Also, thanks Iggy, for making an avatar out of my silly bunny. :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
I don't think we mentioned in the show - LPWBAD originally stood for Let's Play With Bunnies All Day. :3

E: iggy, you accidentally pasted the note about dcb having bunny ears under the 5th match. Oops. :3

Raramuffin fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 22, 2015

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Bunbun's entrance was so amazing (even if it's for just this once). Who did you say had this theme/entrance before?

Krimsh, from season 1. Known for being old, having stomach lasers and dying to punchy. :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
I remember meccaprime vs cyrekk being a good match in season 1. Everyone should check that out at least.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Iggy!!! You gotta lemme know when you post the match card next time so I can draw my own version of it. :3

I still will, when I get home today. But like, yeah.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Here, I drew up a match card. Sorry it's so tall. :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Before the show ends we need to prove that the bunny overlords are real B<

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Hey, is there room for two in that cannon? I think anilehilated just volunteered to be fired into the sun! :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
sacrific
e ǝ
ɔᴉɟᴉɹɔɐs

E: welp, that didn't work >:C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
That was the best. Thanks to everyone, especially Iggumz for orchestrating this insane show. :3

See you guys next time...? <3

• Locked thread