Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Name: Jobbo Fett

Your Twitter: @Jobbo_Fett

Appearance: Dresses like Carl Sagan; Turtleneck. Thin, average height, toned. Curly silver hair.

Type: High Flyer/Lucha

Signature Moves: 619, Diving Headbutt, Double Foot Stomp (off the top ropes)

Finishing Move(s): One-Handed Electric Chair Driver (Called Supernova), Canadian Destroyer

Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bse5U6XKTY0

Hometown / Country: Wherever he wants

Announcer Name: Professional Gas Tank Executioner

Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: His true identity is Rex Dart - Eskimo Spy, but is using a fake name as a cover to investigate the LPFWA and find out once and for all if wrestling is fake or the realest of sports entertainment

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 13:39 on May 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

There's no such thing as a turtleneck in this game. But I thanks to some tricks I got something that resembles it.

This is great!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

Is that Emma someone I'm supposed to know? If yes pics please. Otherwise I'll just think really hard of what a typical Emma could look like. (Once I get around to it)

Emma from NXT maybe?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Junpei Hyde posted:

I would assume that, yeah. I'd link a PIC but I'm phone posting.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Let me teach you a thing or two on who the REAL stars of this show are!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

This is great and you're great.
We missed the opportunity to determine what LPFWA stands for this week during the stream. But here it is: Loki? Punchy? gently caress! What!? Aaaah!!!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting for the day that Punchy somehow replaces the referee in a guest ref spot.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

nine-gear crow posted:

$30? Really? Goddamn Dash is a cheap bribe.

I blame the economy

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Danaru posted:

It was probably easy considering Kalon, AnilEhilated, and Mehuyael cleaned out all the tables and chairs from under the ring in their match :v:

Also since my Finisher move is the CANADIAN SPACE PROGRAM :black101: can I change my Signature move to be a powerful punching move and call it the Canadarm?

You can have multiple signature moves :ssh:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

nine-gear crow posted:

That's not Revolver Ocelot, that's Drunken Disheveled Stan Lee. :colbert:

One of his timeless cameo appearances, this is actually ripped footage from a deleted scene where Lee goes one on one vs Captain America.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Wakka

Wakka

Wakka

Wakka

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Much like the common Gopher, of the family Geomyidae, you sport a pocket, Jones. Yours isn't in your cheeks, however.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I just learned that I'll be fighting Schir this Saturday. Does that mean he's got a doppelganger at the commentary table?

Note to self, find out who the real Schir is. Maybe if I ask him to stand up?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I may have lost today, but that's okay because its an important learning experience.

I'm disappointed that Schir didn't get the message from [redacted] and thus, my plan failed. It has come to my attention that he may or may not have any actual blood.

Note to self: I should investigate his dossier in the GM's office.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

Okay guys, I need your help.
We forgot to determine what LPFWA stands for this time. So go on ahead and let us know what it's supposed to stand for so I can steal your ideas. tia.

Let's Pay For "Whenever" Access (Please buy the $9.99 monthly subscription!)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

EclecticTastes posted:

I dunno, it feels like the original Mad Max is kind of optional, compared to Road Warrior/Thunderdome/Fury Road. But it's okay if you don't see it that way, we can just settle it in the ring!

Can't we get beyond Thunderdome?

(I really need to go see Fury Road)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Schir posted:

We can, but it will be a furiously long road.
So long, in fact, that it would take 168 days to cross by motorcycle.

The NightRider could do it, he's the rocker, he's the roller, he's the out-of-controller!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FredMSloniker posted:

So are you just adding a few new characters each week? I'd love to see mine, but if you're saving him for later, that's cool too.

Seems like he's just adding characters when he can. CAW's characters can take a surprisingly long amount of time, especially if you're starting from scratch several times over.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I can't believe I lost my first match. Not like it was fair or anything... Aliens can't even bleed!

Come in, Agent Dart.

AH! I told you never do to that while I'm monologuing. To myself. Look, just don't do that anymore.

How goes the investigation, Agent?

Not even a "How do you do," huh? Well, the investigation has hit a standstill. I lost my first match and I haven't been called to the ring in quite some time.

Good, keep up the good work!

What good work?

Jobbing. Jobbers get around easily compared to the stars, so keep the jobbing streak going as long as you can. Good Luck, Comman Agent Dart.

[New Objective: Job in your next 3 appearances]
[Reward: 4 Meld]

I can't even use Meld... :sigh:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Spoiler tags don't really work when a 4 letter word is matched with a 16 lettered one :v:

Might I suggest something like Sterv (A) vs AnilEhilated (B) - Winner: A

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Junpei Hyde posted:

That entire event sounds amazing :allears:.

Now if you'd have voted for me we'd have a new LP superstar champ, but nooooooo, you voted for a fragile old man.

^_^: BECAUSE YOU SEE NUFF NUFFKINS, YOU MAY LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL, BUT YOUR FUEL SIMPLY CANNOT BURN HOT ENOUGH TO MELT THE STEEL BEAMS OF MY INDOMITABLE SPIRIT!

...Huh, what? Did I say something weird? Everyone's looking at me funny...

Rocket Rebel Fuel can't melt Death Star Steel

Eeevil posted:

What was your favorite match, stream watchers?

The best part of the stream was the romance angle between two of the most important characters in my life

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 21, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FredMSloniker posted:

I assume just renting the game wouldn't be enough for me to send you a rough draft?

It would, but there should definitely be a movelist available for the game online with less than 5 mins of googling.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FredMSloniker posted:

I tried that already, without success. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to take five minutes out of your day for me?

Can't get to certain websites, etc but some phone searching leads to the fantastic result that no one seems to have written down a list. Frankly, I'm stunned and I apologize for my previous post, as I can't seem to understand how such a list available online is non-existant.

This wiki page/list has plenty of moves that should be in the game, minus some finishers and rarer(?) or lesser known stuff.

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Professional_wrestling_moves

The only thing I'm not sure about is if the Prima Guide has a move list, but who knows if even they will put in that effort.

Next chance I get, I'll try to get the move list in 2k15 which should be similar.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Poutine is the only option :colbert:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Now I have to edit my All Punchy roster again...

(Seriously, Bacon Cheese Burger Poutine is like being in heaven)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Blind Sally posted:

more like, Lamb Shawarma Poutine is like being in heaven.

Thems fightin' words. The GM will hear of your insolence.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I got really hyped when I hit all my finishers/signature moves.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ha! Even with Interruptor Jones coming to the ring to awkwardly stare at me, I still managed to pull out a win. I hope the cameras picked up that Canadian Destroyer, I've been practicing it for weeks.

Agent Dart!

crap...

You have displeased the council, Agent. We didn't ask you to job, we demanded it.

Yeah, yeah, I know you did, but I have a gut feeling that climbing the ladder to superstardom will get me more backstage access faster.

Very well, agent. Your new objective will be to win 2 out of your next 3 matches. Do not fail us again.

[New Objective: Win 2 of your next 3 matches]
[Reward: Increased Council Reputation]

[Disconnected]

Ok, time to work on my book - How To Punch: In 42 Easy Steps

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

Okay, should have posted this yesterday, because it was finalized yesterday. If tomorrows show is lovely it's because there's new writers. If it's better it's because I'm actually good.

IGgy IGMahon

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
: As most of you may know by now, the recent food theft was clearly an inside job. Seeing as there is no president of the moon, its pretty clear that the man behind this would have to be some sort of government official or in a position of great power. An emperor of the people, if you will. Furthermore, investigations, lead by yours truly, are looking into the methods used to access the underground moon food towers. An undisclosed amount of jet fuel has been located at the scene of the crime and tests are being carried out to discover their true nature.

And while we wait for the results, one thing is certain - jet fuel can melt cheese and cook a mean batch of fries.

As a representative of the frozen North, I invite Danaru to help me in resolving our food woes by creating the best dish known to man!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So when is someone gonna tell Divine that the culprit made off with the coffee beans as well? Ever since the theft the "coffee" has been a bit off. I looked into it, got some tests done at the lab and it seems she's just been using chocolate Astronaut ice cream and warm water...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Blind Sally posted:

lol if u dont think wrestling is a lifestyle

Get some style and we'll talk.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

EclecticTastes posted:

: I think he needs a life, first.

Studies have shown that he is, indeed, alive. His robot companion, however, may not depending on your personal definition of life in these enlightened times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I can't believe that simpleton leaves his ship unlocked.

*Ziiiip*

-Mission log; Day 73- It's a good thing no one has been paying any attention to me lately, it's made this El Dasho disguise incredibly easy.

I've had everyone fooled, from Leebo to Galen, even that lame-brain Palpatine! It's a good thing that 7-11 around the corner carries fake mustaches.

Dart, status report!

Uh... well, the moon's year-long food supply was stolen and then a giant, infinite pizza happened. Life's been a little weird up here to be honest.

Have you been drinking again?

The ad said I could be like a god.

I need to start seeing some results from you, Rex, or its your rear end on the line! *End of Transmission*

• Locked thread