Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Name: LORD OF BUTT
Your Twitter: @lordofbutt54
Appearance:

Mac (middle) + sunglasses if possible
Type: Grappler
Signature Moves: Anything that fits.
Finishing Move(s): Some sort of Stone Cold Stunner variation. Whichever looks best.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlcSVP-BAWA
Hometown / Country: Asgard
Announcer Name: THE EAGLE BARBARIAN
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Half man, half eagle. All barbarian.

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
gently caress I wish this wasn't on a major label so I could have it as my entrance music

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: Who does this Boob Marley jabroni think he is? I'mma rip those man-titties right off him and chuck his rear end out the door before y'all can even ring the bell. BRAAAAAAWK!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
God drat my match :stare: That was a loving slobberknocker.

If we have a Toxx Clause themed PPV, it should be all stipulation matches. :getin:

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 12, 2015

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: Boob Marley was a worthy opponent, but none shall challenge the supremacy of the EAGLE BARBARIAN! BRAAAAAAAWK!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER BRAAAAAAAAWK

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
: Three weeks ago, here in the LPFWA arena, I showed you all that butt reigns over boob. And tonight, in the name of Hot Rod himself, Rowdy Roddy Piper, may he rest in peace, I'm gonna do it again- I'm gonna bounce the world on my fuckin' fingertips for all of you and for Roddy, and I'mma show Boob Marley that the only home he's got in LPFWA is in the trash can! BRAAAAAAAWK!

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Aug 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Maybe if I beat him down in the ring again he'll bow to my half-eagle superiority!

• Locked thread