Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I may have just watched through the first two Mad Max movies and I think this would be a good addition for some reason.

Name: Lazyfire

Gender: Male

Your Twitter: N/A

Appearance:

Type: Heavy Hitter

Signature Moves: Up to you

Finishing Move(s): The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla (some sort of running clothesline?)

Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLvLg-FdzgQ

Hometown / Country: The 80's

Announcer Name: Macho Muscle Love Daddy

Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Loves to use foreign objects and take the fight out of the ring. Prone to short, threatening speeches and is obsessed with taking other people's gasoline.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Blind Sally posted:

I'm happy to follow convention, too!

Lazyfire and I have co-commentated and I heartily approve of Mad Max themed anything

Team up, Lazyfire? :shrug:

Sure, I'll even let you drive the post apocalyptic buggy sometimes.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

IGgy IGsen posted:

This should be good enough.

It is. Godspeed, you Lord Humongous

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Pyroi posted:

What are you supposed to be, a mountie? Kid, I've fought more interesting puffballs than you!

: There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Considering the number of fuckups with the last set of matches I wonder if the ref union is engaging in civil disobedience to earn more benefits in the next contract negotiation or something.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

So Iggy, I know you and the hilarious series of glitches and bugs that was released as WWE 2k15 are writing the reality here, but I was wondering what sort of chance there was in starting a stable or suggesting tag teams in the thread. Considering I lost to a goddamn blue duck and the Prince from the Canadian production of Frozen I'd really like to get a band of anti anime people together now.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

IGgy IGsen posted:

Sure, you.can suggest st yo stuff like tag teams. Only problem is that getting tag entrances to work requires some unholy ritual. So a team or stable might just be a few dudes coming to the ring individually.

:
Followers! You all know me, and you know my reputation. Who was it that killed Machine Gun Dogma's entire crew with just a blunted hand axe? Who delivered over 1000 liters of pure gasoline and a dozen new slaves when we destroyed the Lower Oasis Tribe just last month? IT WAS ME! Today I come before you with a new enemy, a new conquest. Dogs of war, we are going to crush the Animes. For too long this tribe of sniveling kittens and degenerates have lived in a fantasy world where there are forests and magic instead of deserts and pain! They are soft, they are weak! They haven't spent hard years in the wastes fighting off the likes of the Southern Hemisphere Shaolin and the Flattop Busters! They live in comfort and luxury. They go to "school" and have "friends," though I'm told the last part is more likely a lie. Just a few days ago I encountered one of these Animes and even after being attacked by him and another I showed him the power of your Lord Humongous! I know of the gang these Animes run with, they call themselves the LPFWA. They travel the wastes setting up shows in the settlements like Barter Town, Moll's Knob and Dead Creek entertaining the fools who believe they will be able to bring back their precious civilization! I say we follow their little show and take out these Animes slowly, painfully. I SAY WE SHOW THEM NO MERCY! I SAY WE RIP AND TEAR, RIP AND TEAR THEIR MAGNA, LAY IT AT THEIR FEET AND SET IT ABLAZE LIKE WE DID THE CHRISTMEN IN STONEVILLE! AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT I SAY GOES!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

:

I'm insulted that there is even a question of who will share the glory of my assured victory. Any of my dogs of war will gladly stand by my side and watch me simply murder these two meek opponents set before me like I did when Mongo Pills and Stitch The Wrench Man tried to take over. There was so little left of both of them they only needed one shallow hole to dispose of the remains. I will not go easy on these challengers to my authority. And if I somehow lose, I will introduce my erstwhile partner to a world of pain that will make what I did to Jocko Longfoot look like a a scratch from an impatient kitten!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Dash did the most Dash thing possible.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Schir posted:

Immortan Joe isn't a typo. It really is spelled like that.

Mad Max should be required viewing. All four movies.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

If it ends up in a tie you know it has to be a three way match between two Nuffkins and the other winner.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

:

Face! Midnightlight! Bow before Lord Humongous and maybe, just maybe I'll spare you like I did to the Wales Outlaws. But I probably won't!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Kadorhal posted:

Oh, right, the thing today. Swear I need to set up an alarm about this.

So does that mean I'm de-masked now, or did Lazyfire never agree to that?
(funfact: missed the stream today because I was distracted watching an old Lazyfire LP)

You've lost tag matches to me twice now, but instead of demasking you, your punishment is watching my videos.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

You know, Iggy, at this point you should worry about anilEhilated calling for your resignation for making changes and moving people around in ways that he doesn't like now that Standgate is winding down a bit. Self important Reddit users always need an authority figure to rail against.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

From: LordHumongous420@gmail.au

To: HonestDash420@Leebo.net

Subject: RE: Hello Sir, I am an Alderanian Prince in need of you're help

Body:

Dash;

A hearty hello to a fellow warrior! At this time I find myself unable to assist you as the entirety of my assets are liquid at the moment. However, I can offer two canisters of Unleaded to your plight so long as you can provide an equal quantity of Premium in return. Additionally, I have no knowledge of these "credits" you speak of, it sounds like something Bartertown would come up with, and I'm not allowed back there! I seem to recall a few weeks ago you and I were to have a match, but you left your partner to suffer my wrath alone. I commend you on the decision, clearly you were outmatched and instead of fighting you didn't interfere with me doing my work. I guess at this point everyone would expect me to call you a coward for not standing your ground, but honestly I didn't get to be a healthy however old I am (you lose track of time after the apocalypse, let me tell you) by fighting every hero with a grudge and a gun over the years. We should look for opportunities to work together in the future, me and my buddy Joe (well, he's more like acquaintance in violence) have been thinking of getting some guys together and really just beating the hell out of anyone who gets in our way. I hope for your sake you don't! Anyways, got to go, the slave I strapped to the front of my car seems to have died and you really want to have a living human shield when you are going to be charging an elevated position. Talk to you soon.

PS: I just notice we both used to raid interstate 420! Ah, those were good times. Who did you used to run with? Anyone I would know? Back then I was just Baron Large. So much good stuff on that road back then, too bad we ended up burning most of it down. I'm rambling, got to go.

>From: HonestDash420@Leebo.net
>To: LordHumongous420@gmail.au
>Subject: Hello Sir, I am an Alderanian Prince in need of you're help

>Body:

>Good day, Sir , My name is Dash Rendar and I am in need of your assistance. Recently, the Empire blew up my entire home planet and everyone I knew. Luckily for me I was off planet at the time fighting that same Empire. As the First National Bank of Tatooine assumed all Alderanians had perished in the sudden and violent explosion, I have been frozen out of my accounts until I can prove I'm alive. The problem is that all my records, histories and holocubes were on Alderan when it exploded, leaving me not only homeless, but without identity.

>Thankfully, I ' v e worked out a deal with the FNBT where if I can raise a minimal amount of credits they will let me have access to my accounts again. This is why I've e-written you today. You see, all my money was in the FNBT, and so I have to resort to raising money from wise investors such as yourself. If you send me a minimum of 2,000 credits I will return whatever investment you make plus 50% just as soon as the bank releases my funds. My money is near limitless as I was a prince on Alderan and it is well known that Alderanians are among the richest people in the galaxy! Send your money to my PayPal: Dashsscamaccount today and in a few days to a few weeks you could be rich as an Alderanian prince! Haha, we're going to make so much money off these suckers, Leebo. Most of these guys I fight are near braindead and wouldn't know the old Alderanian Prince scam from a submission hold. No, don't read it back to me, send it out to everyone, that was perfect.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

kalonZombie posted:

Heave better not screw this up for me.

:

You've already lost. I'll give you a chance to just walk away; we can forget you were even scheduled to fight me. All it will cost you is about six gallons of gasoline and a box of shotgun shells. It isn't every day I make this offer, and no, this isn't a bribe, it's a contract that lets you keep living until next time our paths cross.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

kalonZombie posted:

Listen, kalonZombie doesn't take a dive for anybody. I survived All 4 One. I survived Sneak King. I survived 80% of Sonic's story in Sonic 06. I'll destroy you.

:

You may think you have looked into the eye of mediocrity, but I've played through Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor. When I LP good games people post wondering how I didn't end up playing another terrible to average game.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

:

Another win, and another challenger approaches. Fruitsniffer thinks he has a chance against me, but truth be told, he's only qualified to be strapped to the front of my Wasteland Roamer so he can hug the first shotgun blasts from the tanker truck I'm chasing.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Boooo sausagefest card booooooooooo

(I kid!)

Laughable Penises Flaccid With Alcohol

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

:

Is gasoline included in what was stolen? If so, that was sort of my thing and LORD HUMONGOUS WILL NOT BE PLEASED IF YOU TOOK HIS THING!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

VolticSurge posted:

: Yes. But fear not! I know a man who can replenish our stores of Guzzoline. He is a shrewd numbers-obsessed bureaucrat,but he can be reasonable. Unless the charlatan Rendar also made off with his supply, in which case...there is an alternative mode of transportation,the Gigahorse MK-2:

Don't speak of it too harshly, Rictus made it for me when he was 7.

:

THAT'S ADORABLE!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

IGgy IGsen posted:

: Okay guys, I don't want you to die but we don't have much. Please get in a straight line you'll all get something to eat. anilEhilated, here's half a Snickers bar, hope you enjoy, Fred, take this other half. Lazyfire here's a peanut butter jar. It's almost empty. Junpei, here's some jelly. If you can overcome your dislike for each other and find something that resembles bread you can maybe get something going. DCB, I'm sorry, we're completely out of coffee. All I have here is cappucino flavored gum. No caffeine, though. I'm sorry. Hope you'll be all right.

: OOGAH BOOGAH!

: No, we can't eat Simsmagic, plus I don't like fish anyway... Oh great, now Sterv is chasing him down the hallways. Somebody get after them!

:

In trying times like these I am reminded that not everyone is as fortunate as I am. I have a gang, slaves and enough gasoline to travel across the wasteland twice over. Many of you have nothing and this makes me sad as I have no one to raid and take things from when all my neighbors are dirt farmers. I almost feel like I should give to those less fortunate than myself just so I can take it back with extreme violence.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Haha, yes. Once again I prove I'm unfuckingstoppable and everyone else is just unfuckable.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Zanzibar Ham posted:

It's the fight of the century!

Just want to point out that JoJo's is hot trash for garbage people. Basically a green muppet on fire is the first thing I think of when someone mentions it.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Junpei Hyde posted:

I will fight you. Well I was scheduled to anyway, but I'll, like, double fight you or something.

I don't fight, I make an active decision if I'm going to win or not depending on how much gasoline I was promised for my appearance.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Junpei Hyde posted:

Imagine 4 animes on the edge of a cliff.

No one needs to hear about your sex fantasies.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Pomp posted:

Is a dark day for anime

Every day is a dark day for the world so long as it exists.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I wanted to say that it was really fun to guest on the latest stream. I got to see a new champion, the appearance of El Chad and wonderful, wonderful glitches. Also, some animes lost.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

nine-gear crow posted:

Have you seen these men?

They were last seen fleeing the scene of a horrendous anime beating. Witnesses claim the suspects drove off in this van:

If you have any information on the whereabouts of these two men... keep it to yourself please, they are doing God's work.

My van looks like the book burning mobile from that one episode of the Simpsons, but the fires are 451 degrees of violent porn comics read from right to left.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Eeevil posted:

In case anyone else was also waiting for the stream announcement, it's already happening. Two matches left.

I was, guess I'll watch it on YouTube then.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Junpei Hyde posted:

Also, forgot to mention.

ZORE WON

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

When I read that I couldn't figure out if that meant he retained the title or had actually won and had lost the title. drat Buscus rules.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Little Pussies Frequently Watch Anime.

Both the name of the league and the PPV.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

FredMSloniker posted:

Since this is a fight between animes and anti-animes, maybe we should have two names for the PPV, one anime and one non-anime, and let the winning side retroactively name the PPV? In the meantime, it can be The Nameless PPV.

Let's compromise and call it Lazyfire's Anime Crushing Monster Truck Derby.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Raramuffin posted:

Yeah, oops! Just remember everyone: It's all Nuffkins' fault. No matter what. He's not even on the writing team and it's his fault somehow.

I'm quite excited for this show, there's some pretty good stuff planned. I hope I can get on commentary this time, but we shall see. I also really hope Lazyfire will be there, because of things. Mystery things.

I'll be around on Saturday unless something really strange happens. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the Anime Sucks storyline and my continued domination as one of the Co-commentary Champs if I decide to win at the PPV.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Junpei Hyde posted:

Goddammit Palpy! Lazy fire was my friend! As of like an hour before but still! OK, now the kid gloves are off. Normally I'd challenge you to a flaming tables match, but this time I'm serious.

That's right, I'm challenging you to A NORMAL rear end SINGLES MATCH!

This is how you know Junpei is serious, no flaming tables are involved.

Also I'm dead, I guess. Don't wory, Palpy, I'm coming back as a blue rear end ghost and haunting you with dumb backstory that'll get retconned later!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Junpei Hyde posted:

Katie Vick.

(If you don't know what that is, keep it that way.)

What about the one where Vince McMahon started having an affair and it made Linda go catatonic until it turned out the effect was from someone dosing her?

Linda McMahon ran for Senate in my state...twice, so it was great to see that storyline come up in both campaigns.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

EclecticTastes posted:

Honestly, the main reason I'm not inviting you, Lazyfire, is because you seem more like the sort of guy who should be managing his own stable,

I'm glad being run over by a monster truck a dozen or so times is not a disqualifier to be part of your stable.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Everyone's welcome. Except Eclectic Tastes because he's a doo doo head. And Lazyfire. Because He's dead.

Are you saying you wouldn't want a rotting corpse as part of your stable? I usually have a few strapped to the hoods of my cars. At least I used to. When I was alive.

Good news, though. Since I died I met this guy who calls himself Odin and he runs this place called Valhalla where all you do is fight people with sharp objects. It's pretty drat fun being dead sometimes!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Eevil's entrance music should be changed to this

There are a few more of these if you are interested in this GBS thread that is currently stickied.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Junpei Hyde posted:

Joe will be powered by the memory of his fallen comrade.

This was way funnier when I misread "Powered" as "Powerbombed" while walking my dog.

Good luck, Joe. I know You'll give them hell/steal all that fish's water.

Valhalla Report: Odin is a pretty nice guy, he seems to have an endless supply of weapons to replace the ones I break after slaughtering too many foes with a single sword. The only real negative thing about this place is that there is no gasoline to steal, which, all things considered, isn't that big a deal but still, old habits die hard. I ended up hoarding like half a liter of lamp oil for the better part of three days with vague plans to filter and refine it into a fuel suitable to powering a automobile, but it turns out knowing how to steal gasoline and knowing how to refine it are two completely different things and I ended up setting someone on fire. I'm not sure what his name was because I'm still new here, but everyone seemed to agree he was kind of a dick.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

:

It appears that despite my slight handicap (being dead) I have been invited to join the ORA. I accept. We shall raid and riot across the wasteland, stealing what little gasoline people have managed to scrounge together and watch Dragonball!

  • Locked thread