Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i used a 10keyless filco majestouch for a while and it was pretty good, but i eventually capitulated to the reality that i prefer a numpad. and like big keybords. so its now a DELL AT101W for me, and ill be frank: it's ALPS switches are epic and the huge space aboove the function keys owns for p[utting pens, and also credit cards for reading the numbers when buying crap on line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

now thats what im talkin bout

small

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
why small kb? live in tokyo?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*big fat guy who lives in oklahoma and has 6 bed room sprawling mcmansion on a 10 acre plot of dead grass* i prefer small kbs

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
not worth in this posters opinion. but maybe a cool milenial starup code ninja has a different perspective than a cock sucking thespian like me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"ahh yes, you know what would own? spending $9001 on a ripped out netbook keyboard. epic ftw"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

echo bro... i know u have a sperg obsession w\ keybards

i want a clacky keyboard. like model M level noisiness. but i am also a ✡ cheap gently caress ✡ ... whats a good keyboard that makes the most annoying level of clicking noise... preferably under $20-30 USD / $3,000,000 - 5,500,000 NZD or whatever th exchange rate is... ne way srsly recommend me a keyboard

ur not gonna get a deece meccy for 30 bucks dude. ur prolly best off getting a cm storm if ur lookin for a modestly priced mechy. newegg gots good prices and delivers next day to la w/ super egg saver shiping kuz their warehouse is in commerce or something

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

ok i live in la so thats close... ok ik smythe what do u recomend?

idk. im not up 2 spd on these things anymore.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i know you live in la. thats why i mentioned it. so do i. spooky

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

that is creepy that u know wher i live......

text me

ok. pm ur #. i hang out with a lot of goons around here. i even filtered out the sucky ones for you. bam. instant social circle++

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
unless your a sucky one. hmm. interesting conundrum

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

whoh.... iu accuise me of being sucky

let me tell u bro, i am the oppsoite of sucky... u say, "do u browse dank memes" and i floor u with the newest, illest pepe meme... one that even u havent seen yet... yeah i read ur mind... "this isnt like magic the gatehring online"...

i say gently caress u bitch, im a legend fo the 5 rings player anyways, gokum ftw... and shank u w\ my dank katana...

u say im gonna probe u: i say, bro, u have no idea how erotic that is, like i have a traffic cone that i sit on (or as my gaycocks.gov profile says: the traffic cone sits in me, and i sit on it, and in this i find direction

u say i got the final chome: i cant compete

cool. no really pm your number we can get cocktails

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cept wrong guns.

should be

1) awp
2) deag
3) knife
4) the hl1 nade sprite and not that dumb bull poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
maybe

1) commando
2) sig p22
3) knife
4) only flash nades

hipster guns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Yolo Wizard posted:

http://www.pckeyboard.com/ you can buy a brand new model m right here from the heart of the bluegrass

so sick

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

echinopsis posted:

i sure have

most DSA profile caps seem to have taht font. its certainly suits the style

:eyepop:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Phoenixan posted:

this screams "cold war military tech" to me and i like it

whewre to buy this bb?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
where to get cool cold war look keycaps

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i have a wasd brand keypuller :smaug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

imagine you hit the grenade button and it brings up the forums, epic

epic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

I like big keys and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty space
And a chiclet in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
'cause you notice that key was clicky
Deep in the ten key she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop typin
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And make it click ya
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that keyboard you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth key
You say you wanna get in my cube
Well use me use me 'cause you aint that average win key

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

I just dictate to my computer, i tell it to shoot someone in counter strike and it shoots them

admitting to using Aimbot itt?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
police comptuer ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
thanks to this thread ive reinstated my old FILCO Majestouch 10keyless, blues.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ah, now i remember:L sometimes the t button double-taps for some reason. fml. just fml

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i really like my big keyboard but this little one is really little and it feels really good too. not sure. im going to have to ruminate on this. im really enjoying the blues again right now though.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

i saw this and thought of you echi

need

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thnks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lone_Strider posted:

hello yospos I too have a crippling keyboard addiction

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i would rather be waterboarded than keyboarded (forced to use a non mechanical keyboard)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

how come those 2 dont have the purple circle

theyre where the guide things/balancers/hook thingmabobs on the spacebar goes. the switch is only in the middle

• Locked thread