Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
What the hell ... cant believe the ventriloquis with the baby got through with a golden buzzer, that poo poo was terrible. I don't get the judges some of these acts they keep lauding are very very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Those asian giuys that got the golden buzzer were amazing! I watched it three times and it just gets so bonkers in the second half I love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE_lY3UL1ik

at about 1:33 it just gets ridiculous I was cheering so loudly Ilove this

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

drew lyn ch beat siro-A?

LMAOOO what a fuc king joke this competition is this year.

mountain faith bands version of shut up and dance was one of my favorite parts all season. surprise america got it wrong.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

gently caress how hell did that guy win he was really one of the worst acts and whenever he was on I woudl fast forward it. I cant believe how dumb people are why would you ever vote for a ventriloquist the lowest form of comedy. Good grief.

• Locked thread