Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Spiteski posted:

Ok so this week I've managed to have 140 saved with no other costs coming out until tuesday which will be next weeks running total.
I'll do an itemized list tomorrow when I've got free time but for me ending the week without hitting 0 or close to it is pretty good.

Keep going with this. When you discover where you money is actually being spent it gives you a lot of power to focus on reducing spending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
The recent budget announcement is also targeting more money for children especially to help children in poverty. So I'm not entirely surprised that these benefits work like that.

Still waiting for this expenditure list. I was expecting something since I got home late from being at a marae.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
This is a much better position to be in and you're getting the most out of the student deals as well. Stay on track.

• Locked thread