Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

You're living rent free, are you even eligible for the accommodation supplement?

You are in debt and broke, you don't get $8000 parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

^^^This
You'll always find more things to spend your money on, there will always be something like the wedding. You've been blowing $320/week since you moved in with the parents.

You can't afford three thousand dollars for the wedding.

Saros fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 28, 2015

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Tamarillo already gave you the answers you just don't like them.

Also why do you have health insurance it's not worth the cost in your situation even though that cost is currently on your parents.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Ah okay understandable in that case, I'm obviously not familiar with your medical history.

Look at your phone's, you can get basic prepay packs for $19/20 month, that's half your current rate.

There's no easy way around the increase in transport costs, you're going to simply have to stop spending it on your other discretionary/fun things while maintaining the wedding savings. You already have basically no expenses so just stop with the wasting. No coffees, no energy drinks, no takeout, no restaurants, no going out drinking, no other poo poo.

It's not fun but without more money coming in thats how it is.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

There's no reason to pay off his student loan, it's interest free as long as he lives in NZ and is deducted from his pay at a rate of 12% of everything he earns over about $20k per year.

• Locked thread