Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I watched the first couple episodes of SNAFU the other day, and hair bun girl was immediately recognizable as Karen, even without the broken japanese.

another chick takes up the intense role though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Jostiband posted:

This last step is v. important because they own.

Also, holy poo poo! Remember when deen was good?

its insanely hosed up that they were once a good studio

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i learned a lot about japanese divorce proceedings from TLs. informative stuff for sure

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there was a stupid pyf thread for it that kept attracting really bad posters to this site

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in secret adtrw

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

What is your favourite anime (yes, you)?

daily lives of high school boys, working, k-on

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

fairly sure that LP already lets plays eroges

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there was one about rabbit girls i tihnk

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i liked that thread. it felt like i was really watching the show

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lets plays are fail

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

*enhances the pictures like in csi*

AHA, smoking crow is... a man??

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lol

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

densha otoko is good and so is no dropping out -back to school at 35- which is on crunchyroll. the recent aoi honoo/blue blazes is also a really good live action manga adaption which you'll love if you like stuff like shirobako

the currently running ex-girlfriend club is a k-drama about a manwha adaption, but its less focused on production and more on romantic hijinks

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i didn't like the second season of yoshihiko because they recycled so many jokes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

I want this thread to become more unfair, insular and hateful

karen is stupid, terrible girl

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

tonight i'm going to catch up on a couple shows but Nasu: Summer in Andalusia is the main course. 47 minutes seems short for a movie, does it adapt the whole manga? and is there any benefit to reading the manga after?

i haven't read the manga, but the anime is a complete story. apparently the manga is more of an anthology than just one story and this only adapts one of them

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im glad they got rid of the belts

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

Tempted to go drop spoilers in the Jojo thread but make it look like I'm just speculating.

Edit: just because that thread is terrible though

shut it retard

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

:worship:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

having a skype call while playing a wii u game seems awkward

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i love phoenix wright

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

fine, i'll marry franziska von karma then

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

s2 has a way better studio working on it

also better story arcs really

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

this actually happened in azumangah daioh though

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

oh my god i dont care

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

late gamer here,
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Davincie/

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

oh poo poo i owned that comic

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

i literally have no idea what you just said

probably the same retarded poo poo as yesterday that no one cares about

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i don't karen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

all but a few main characters die, so do a lot of random unimportant characters. spoiler alert: the coolest characters in the show all die

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it was good until eren didn't die

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i really want to play fire emblem if but i can't so im currently consoling myself with mgs: peace walker, which frankly is way more epic than i thought it would be even if the vehicle fights suck incredibly much

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Dangerous Person posted:

Peace Walker isn't as good as Snake Eater but building up your private army and base is pretty loving awesome anyway.

so loving hype for base building in phantom pain and fire embem if

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

sakura ftw

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

Just finished the Bodacious Space Pirate movie and I'm not sure why it got so much praise, it was easily my least favorite part of that anime. Mostly because of the annoying kid, made it feel like one of those lovely One Piece films.

i hated it too

The_Frag_Man posted:

By the way, what's the deal with ground zeroes. I heard it was bad and very short. I'm not sure if it's part of the main series or what is it?

its short but good and has a lot of replayability thanks to side missions

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is Mukuro Chandelier good? i got it in my open tabs which means someone posted about it here somewhere, but the description is weird and off-putting

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Everything Burrito posted:

I posted about it in the shoujo thread. It's a weird little comic and doesn't always make sense, but I liked it.

i guess ill try it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

he clearly misspelled it and meant the hit anime oreimo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Teekyū Tennis Manga Gets Stage Play Adaptation

lol how??

• Locked thread