Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm glad Sound Euphonium is good. I realized today the only tatsuya ishihara work I hadn't seen is something called Kimagure Orange Road, specifically one of the movies. anybody know anything about it

your avatar is Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm going to a funeral

There will be no anime today

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Hi anime thread,

I'm eating baked pretzels

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

*burps, vomits the entirety of Eureka 7's soundtrack into the thread"

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Anime thread I need help finding episodes of Megaman EXE's stream season, it never got a western release of any kind and episodes 42-51 aren't anywhere that I've found

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jun 8, 2015

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

maybeflan posted:

There seems to be one group in the middle of subbing it. Episode 40 was released last month with 41 in progress.

Here's the site: http://ihp.megamanonline.org/

Yeah, I've checked them, they release about one a month it looks like? I'm trying to find them for a friend, and they've said at this point they'd be ok with raws, but the ones on that site don't seem to work. :negative:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

The_Frag_Man posted:

I like you, friend. :hfive:

I was gonna emptyquote this until I looked at the original post and now I can't

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

The_Frag_Man posted:

What does this mean?

Not the right Haruhi :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU