Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Girl of my dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Seems like I missed out by going to bed instead of watching the new episode of Euphonium, now I have 9 hours of work to go.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

arisu posted:

You shouldn't let being at work stop you from watching anime.

It would be a waste watching KyoAni animation on my phone.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wanna meet that christmas cake teacher. I love christmas cake.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

D-did I just watch a young girl get eaten and killed? That's metal as gently caress.

Good old episode three, gets em every time.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

interesting

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

i thought she was just the head

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

needs more sparkles

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Apparently it was a bad idea to buy the PS4 port of SF4 before I'd checked that Capcom hadn't hosed it up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

better

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm gonna post that in Games whenever someone says a JRPG isn't anime.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

You did. You will love it.

It was cool but something about now has me convinced that Kumiko is going to end up with trombone dude instead of Reina and it's going to make me angry.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What was another anime about girls that had 'Red' in the title and was like they were supposed to have been killed but got saved and now they had to hunt monsters or something. No, it wasn't Gantz. I don't think they had any special powers, they just had to beat them to death with whatever they could find.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's it, I remember it being okay but I never finished it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I got 99 problems but a witch ain't one

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That reminds me, episode four of the GoT game is out today.

littleorv posted:

What is your favourite anime (yes, you)?

Macross Plus.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Beef Waifu posted:

i read tvtropes whenever i'm taking a poo poo

that's what adtrw is for

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No more sleep tonight I guess, might as well get up and watch My Love Story before work.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

SNAFU has, I think, just barely passed the three-ep test, but only because enough people have spoken highly of it that I'm hopeful. The dialogue's pretty snappy, but everything else is, so far, textbook rom-com.

It doesn't stay that way for long, I actually dropped it around there the first time and I wish I hadn't.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nondevor posted:

Hi anime thread,

I have not watched anime today. However, I'm about to catch up with the newest episode of My Love Story and marathon both seasons of Kimi ni Todoke. Please give me some other romance anime suggestions (besides Lovely Complex since I rewatched that the other day)!

Toradora.

My Little Monster is pretty good but you'll have to switch to the manga after the anime stops right in the middle of the story with a vaguely apologetic shrug.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-27/anime-studios-success-calculated-based-on-10-years-of-disc-sales/.88558

KyoAni is the most successful anime studio in the past ten years and also apparently one of the few that actually treats its animators decently, I wonder if there's any correlation?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sunrise studio 9 is responsible for a range of stuff such as Daily Lives of High School Boys, Binbogami and Aikatsu, only the latter of which was in any way popular in Japan and that got switched to a different studio after the first season.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sorry, I'm afraid it turns out that anime is actually bad. Please return to your designated posting areas.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Someone once told me that Lucky Star was the Seinfeld of anime.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Do episodes of K-On feel like really long to anyone else? I'm not bored or anything they just seem to last for ages. Maybe I'm just tired.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tanned Asunyan is cute.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waking up in time to quote this without it seeming weird makes my insomnia all worth it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've never been to America but I've been to Japan.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Man, the Awful Android app sucks compared to the iOS one, can't even see what Endorph got probated for this time. But I can't be bothered getting up and finding my phone.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Boring.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My av is powerful enough I think.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Walk Like An Egyptian first song on at work, guess it's finally Friday.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Steins; Gate really is good, I love how it gives you enough time to actually get to know the characters before poo poo goes down so you care about them.
Can't wait for the VN to come out on Vita next week.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

Lucky Europeans :argh:

Last I heard it was still in cert in the U.S., no idea why it's taking so long.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Now I want a lab coat just to lounge around the house in because I'm a huge nerd but none of the ones on Amazon go down to the shins.

I did multiple years of Chemistry/Biology in College and University so lab coats aren't really that exciting to me. :/

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Grouchio posted:

I wonder if anyone here is friends with one another?

Only the people who know about secret adtrw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-28/protect-your-bottles-modesty-with-bottle-panties/.88653

:stare:

• Locked thread