Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Fun scenario: declare the entirety of FIFA a criminal syndicate. :unsmigghh:

Good news, everyone! :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Unless you have someone like, idk, us do it.

I'M not working on that drat thing, you leave me out of this :mad:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pope Guilty posted:

According to this map of football fandom by county, probably the Steelers.

If you open this in Google maps and zoom way way way in on Louisville you can literally see my location as a single dot of black

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

It takes a particularly lazy mind to translate "il y a quelques semaines" as "there are few weeks". All the warning signs were there.

Even if you rammed that poo poo through Google translator and took the first thing it spat out, you'd think common sense would kick in and go, "psst, it's a few weeks ago."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Discendo Vox posted:

His position was created and he was appointed specifically in response to the current situation.

Well, it's not like failure isn't expected, so you might as well take money to do it :shobon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Xandu posted:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/33284185

Edit: from the guardian. Maybe he's senile?
"With a typically obtuse flourish, the 79-year-old added: “Only those who know the past can understand the present and shape the future. Or in other words: the ball is round – but only those who come from outer space know the actual dimensions of our sport … For me personally, the museum is a labour of love. But do not get me wrong: I’m not ready for the museum nor for a waxwork yet.”

Imagine four suitcases full of cash on a cliff...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

There are no words.

• Locked thread