Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I'm so happy for all of you non-Americans right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbU9BZYcg1Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

ATP_Power posted:

People in WA certainly love their soccer, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that until two years ago, every WA sports team not named the Sounders was bad and have been bad for decades at this point.

Tacoma Stars owned. Preki came to my class at school.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Vladimir Putin posted:

There really not enough professional teams of any sport for most Americans to follow. I mean most sports teams are based in cities and if you live in a far away part of a state you'll have absolutely no kind of connection to those teams. That's got to be some kind of contributor to why college sports are so popular. The Eagles/Steelers example was brought up which is east/west Pennsylvania. Who the hell are you supposed to root for if you live in the middle of Pennsylvania which is hundreds of miles away from either team?

The number of Packers fans in Seattle says this doesn't make any sense.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
That was a pretty funny joke. How did Blatter think firing him was going to look? :psyduck:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

ohgodwhat posted:

How does this guy still have a job?

Presumably his reports are just ASCII art printouts of ":stare:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
LOL if only now, at the end, do you know about Tokyo Sexwale.

• Locked thread