Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Heyyyyy Google just let me download Offline Maps for all the US and I'll actually drop money for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, I want to walk the length of the Great Wall of China in my own living room

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I WANT JUMP

MIGHT AS WELL JUMP

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get it

How is this any different than just making your own Street View camera

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I saw 20 cameras rigged together - I'm still not thinking this will be cheap

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Well that ended with a fart

"Our cars are still driving themselves...our balloons have provided New Zealand connectivity for an entire day...k bye"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno, Jump feels half-baked

I want the 2020 version where Jump cameras are in your phone, and you can record video of a concert while holding up the camera. Then after you upload the video to Youtube, other people can watch the concert on Youtube using headsets/Carboard and look around the venue like they're there.

edit: oh, and then you can spot another person with a Jump camera far off in the distance in the recorded video and automatically "Jump" to their vantage point

edit 2: and also I want live streaming of Jump video

EugeneJ fucked around with this message at 20:00 on May 28, 2015

• Locked thread