Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Heh, I love how Jorge Mendes can always rely on Mourinho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Paddyb posted:

Tell us about Jackson "Cha Cha Cha" Martinez.

Arsenal will not buy Jackson Martinez.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
no way our physio team could handle Remy, Costa and Falcao at the same time

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

West Ham have signed Basketball-Irishman Darren Randolph on a free to replace Jussi J. Done Deal.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Bogan Krkic posted:

West Ham have signed Basketball-Irishman Darren Randolph on a free to replace Jussi J. Done Deal.

came here to post this

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Any news on Howson?

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

African AIDS cum posted:

Any news on Howson?

he's signed for your beloved seattle seahawks

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
hut hut hike blue 42

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

African AIDS cum posted:

Any news on Howson?

Rumours say he's going to reject Madrid till 2016 in order to ensure Norwich stay up. Could be moving in January if Norwich are on 40 points by then

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
He's staying at Norwich because he believes, as do I, that Alex Neil can deliver his Champions League dreams.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I think my favourite sort of transfer rumour is when papers report that transfer talks have stalled or broken down regarding a transfer they invented

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

ephex posted:

Id love more old Spanish midgets imo jimo

It's gonna be a Turkish-German-midfielder and you know it (I'll be doing all the moves if that happens though).

Kevin Wimmer from Köln to Spurs is a Done Deal.

https://www.fc-koeln.de/fc-info/news/detailseite/details/kevin-wimmer-verlaesst-den-fc/

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic are apparently buying Dedryk Boyata from Man City. I remember him being a big prospect and then he died, I'm not very enthused.

We're also meant to be buying Danny Wilson, who was also a big prospect, but it turns out he was just poo poo. I'm not very enthused!!!

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Howson's move is on hold since Sepp was re-elected, he is expected to punish the English FA by preventing english talent from moving overseas.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Howson the meme is almost as bad as Howson the player.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

sassassin posted:

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I'm hearing that Howson is about to come out of the closet

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Her Dryer posted:

Celtic are apparently buying Dedryk Boyata from Man City. I remember him being a big prospect and then he died, I'm not very enthused.

I guess big Virgil van Dijk is off to even greener pastures then.

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

sassassin posted:

No fun allowed

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Her Dryer posted:

We're also meant to be buying Danny Wilson, who was also a big prospect, but it turns out he was just poo poo. I'm not very enthused!!!

Denayer really wants to force himself into the City first team. He told the Belgian media "I'll begin pre-season with City, then we'll see. I want to play. If I receive no guarantees, we'll find a solution."

Hopefully he gets some time with Demichelis aging, if City buy another center back I can't see Denayer getting many games.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

pik_d posted:

Denayer really wants to force himself into the City first team. He told the Belgian media "I'll begin pre-season with City, then we'll see. I want to play. If I receive no guarantees, we'll find a solution."

Hopefully he gets some time with Demichelis aging, if City buy another center back I can't see Denayer getting many games.

He noticeably improved during his time at Celtic and I'm a big fan, only worry is that he's pretty small for a centre back, not sure he would deal well with Andy Carrol types.

Also Van Dijk will probably leave as well. Personally I think he's in the Taraabt zone of being too good for a bad league and not good enough for a top league, but we'll see.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

:qq:

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Your Weird Uncle posted:

he's signed for your beloved seattle seahawks

I just checked with my sources and this is false.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Schneiderlin would be absolutely perfect for us which is why it won't happen

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Im ok with this.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

quote:

"It’s meaningful if a big club pays attention to me and I think this happened because of my performance this season."

“The best team for me is the team where I can play the field.”

Ki Sung Yeung's going to follow Breath Ray's advice and move to London.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

loving United buying all the players again.

I mean I would actually really like Milner on a free as he would be an upgrade on most of our central midfield options but it's not loving exciting is it?

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Ewar Woowar posted:

loving United buying all the players again.

I mean I would actually really like Milner on a free as he would be an upgrade on most of our central midfield options but it's not loving exciting is it?

theyre going to spend another 150m and the sooner you come to terms with that the better

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Actually we're going to spend £150,012,000 and then also sign Milner on a free

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I reckon Jimmy will go for Arsenal if they are indeed in for him. City are fools

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
imagine care posting about arsenal transfers when it's not the last day of the season and the fraud manager actually has to do something

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

hadji murad posted:

imagine care posting about arsenal transfers when it's not the last day of the season and the fraud manager actually has to do something

leave the trolling to people who don't suck at it

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

trem_two posted:

Not a surprise, but Juve's sporting director Beppe Marotta confirmed to the press today that Khedira on a free transfer is basically done.

I like Khedira and this seems great for Juve, too.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Reprisal posted:

I like Khedira and this seems great for Juve, too.

He's poo poo.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

sassassin posted:

Keep talking poo poo about the fastest player in the premier league
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/spor...games_1_1492943

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

He's poo poo.

could be good with a world class physio ie Chelsea

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Please convince me everything is okay and having Ricky Alvarez instead of a giant pile of money is, in fact, good

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Der Westen is saying Gündogan is likely to head to United.
He's been pretty underwhelming this season so lol if it happens and please overpay

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal will not buy Jackson Martinez.

And will fail to be a serious threat in any competition by once again turning down a World Class Striker especially one like Jackson who will be going for literal peanuts. 30m euros? You won't find a top scoring Champions League striker again for that price. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

PerpetualSelf posted:

And will fail to be a serious threat in any competition by once again turning down a World Class Striker especially one like Jackson who will be going for literal peanuts. 30m euros? You won't find a top scoring Champions League striker again for that price. Ever.

Is this ironic or not? I don't really know anything about Jackson Martinez other than that he's 29, has scored some goals in a Mickey Mouse league, and seems to have hung around that Mickey Mouse league a bit too long.

• Locked thread