Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

I'm LPing Yesterday, a wacky adventure game. Because I already know all the puzzles I'm going to have rotating guests come in and try to solve them.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

I'm playing The Evil Within. Blind!

There was a request in the LP request thread for it blind so SURE, WHY NOT? Join me for spooky scary game, won't you?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

In the first update a fat guy wearing a dragon mask faceplants while trying to stab his subordinates to death. It's a Final Fantasy game taken to the goofiest extremes, so you should check it out.

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT

Click the banner, doofus.

I'm doing a 100% Perfect difficulty LP of BIT.TRIP.RUNNER while staying quiet for the majority of it because it's a music/rhythm game.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

I'm playing El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.

It's a Japanese game based on Christian religion and characters (specifically "The Book of Enoch"). The main character wears extremely fashionable jeans.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

"Is this just going to be an entire episode of us just rambling bullshit the entire time?"

For our Let's play the whole drat Metal Gear Solid series thread, Grace and I got drunk and yelled about stupid poo poo started a playthrough of Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions! Our play style of "Stealth by throwing people" remains in play.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Hello, I'm doing an SSLP of Pokemon Yellow, focusing on what a broken mess Gen I is and also comparing the English and Japanese versions.

I hope you enjoy

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jenga is a fun game!!! Look at these guys from the big bang theory play it!

Clikc this if you want to watch it. You want to watch it. You will watch it.

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

This was not a video!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

slowbeef posted:

This was not a video!

how dare you insult my let us plays slowbeef

this also wasn't a post about a new lp so looks like we're going to probation jail together

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AdamSandlerRobocop
Jun 20, 2015

souls are one when entangled in the battlefield of pure friendship

Aladdin for the SNES ugh it's so good. Seriously, I don't have anything else pertinent to say. I really just love this game, and if you do too, you should watch this so we can double up on our love. Double love. Doublove.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."

Wild ARMs XF thread is up!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Link's in the image!

It's MGS3, one of my favorite games and one I feel the archive could use an HD touch up of.

Ragthyme
May 28, 2015

Ain't Misbehavin'

In Mean Streets the year is 2033 and we play as the handsome, stoic, and utterly infallible detective Tex Murphy as he sets out hot on the trail of the truth behind a recent mysterious suicide. Join him as he acts totally competent at his job, and conducts himself as only a man with his unmatched physique could shortly before being mercilessly pummeled or diving face-first into the garbage.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
Let's learn about the civil war while we play video games

I am attempting an educational LP while showing off Brothers vs Brothers, a mod for Empire Total War. The current format is using the mod to model historical tactics and showcase individual engagements and regiments. I also include historical information, background, and character introductions with each update. I am very open to feedback and criticism, and am currently trying to think of ways to make it more interactive.

Hopefully you will enjoy it if you like historical battle simulators and are curious about US military history. I like to think the information is pretty in depth and given all the current controversy around the Confederate flag and racism in the US, it may be interesting to learn more about the conflict most of this controversy is based on. I will be eventually branching into different games and possibly different conflicts.

Vo0do0leW
Jul 12, 2015
Blood: One Unit Whole Blood VLP (With Face Cam)

Blood is one of those classic FPS's from the days (and engine) of Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior. As you can imagine
it's tongue in cheek and very (old school) graphic.

It's a great game and my VLP has not long started so there will be updates to the thread regularly.

Enjoy

Click here to view videos

Vo0do0leW fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jul 14, 2015

Taoc
Oct 6, 2012

I'm gonna go across the street and, uh, schling a schlong.

Goosebumps megathread! For charity!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Vo0do0leW posted:

Blood: One Unit Whole Blood VLP (With Face Cam)

Blood is one of those classic FPS's from the days (and engine) of Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior. As you can imagine
it's tongue in cheek and very (old school) graphic.

It's a great game and my VLP has not long started so there will be updates to the thread regularly.

Enjoy

yo, man, leave a link too or people won't know what they're watching: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730861

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Hello friends, I'm LPing Katamari Forever over here. Drop by if you want to chill out and see a weird game.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731097

I am doing another fun gamebook adventure cyoa game, this time it's in space and silly things happen with time travel and time loops etc. please come along for the ride!

TyrantSabre
Nov 4, 2009

Get close to the explosion.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731199

Anno 2070 is a city builder mashed up with a business sim, 4X strategy game, and an RTS. I'm going to play the main campaign and hopefully a lot more.

Trenchfoot
Mar 1, 2015

When guns are homosexual, only homosexuals will have guns.
I'm a few updates into my Monument Valley VLP, about a conehatted princess wandering the ruins of her kingdom talking to dead people about geometry.

Give it a look if you're into aesthetics, subtitles, or angles that really shouldn't work.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
I hope you won't be be groanin'

when you watch this LP of Ronin

hoooooooooooo

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

I am now let's playing the classic Danish noir adventure game Blackout.

Kayten
Jan 10, 2012

The tiniest of Tims!

Old Men Telling Stories - Let's Play Crusader Kings 2!

I am playing Crusader Kings 2 while switching our country once a century, posting bits of history, and recommending movies!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Video LP, post commentary, every upgrade already bought.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

The thread.

This is a good South Park game. No, really. It was made by Obsidian and as far as I can tell it doesn't have any of the associated broken-ness of an Obsidian RPG. It also has Paper Mario style combat.

So you should read it if that's your thing.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733543

Picking up where Radical Larry left off, I'm back with more MDickie.
A supplemental video version of a Wrestling Revolution 3D because there's never enough Mdickie to go around.

Wrestling Revolution 3D is the latest wrestling offering from MDickie, a 'famous' solo game developer who is a delightful inside joke among the internet. WR3D is the spiritual successor to the PC's Wrestling Mpire Remix, but it is only available on mobile formats. I have taken special measures to record this game, and finally it will be documented in all its glory.

Usually you take control of a fresh upstart and work your way through wrestling school, hoping to get hired, fired and die'erd (?!). But this time we are hopping straight into the thick of things and are assuming control of John Cena - otherwise known as Johnny Rapadoo, the World Champion of AAW (WWE)

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

We got some Digimon World Re:Digitized, the fan translated patch, going on over here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733724&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Come and see the game Digimon World fans had been asking for over the past decade!

Another Person fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jul 29, 2015

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

The thread went live yesterday, I just forgot to post about it in here. But finally, I'm finishing off the Spacecat and Robot Buddy PS2 game trilogy. Deadlocked doesn't count. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733498

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733564

Ten years ago, a cool action platformer was released and no one talked about it. Now, it's all shiny and new and... no one will probably talk about it. Still, let's defend the island of Yenching from rats and gorillas! Please ignore the racist caricatures and bad voice acting and instead focus on fast paced combat and shiny colours. Also maybe buy it. Please?

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems

A very chatty, half-blind LP of one of my favorite games ever and an incredible work of science fiction storytelling. Our focus is part on talking through solving the puzzles, part on critical puzzle/game analysis, and part on (hopefully) interesting digressions about both ancient and modern history, technology and philosophy.

We're three videos in so far -- come join us!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Apparently ducks are not to be hosed with in this blind LP of King of Dragon Pass
This is a community LP where you vote on our actions taken as a clan.

So please come vote and help us make the right decision.
(Which is to gently caress with the ducks)

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Yo I made a thread about a really good and perfect game. You should probably be on the groundfloor for this one because it's a quality pro tier FPS game right here

Okay, I lied. The game is kinda bad but at least I'm good and the music I added is also good. So that's something, right?

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
I'm playing through Tales of Hearts R, a game with unrealistic expectations about hearts, and seem to have found a workflow that works for me and lets me crank out updates so it's less likely to implode like my last LP attempt did. (Though that last one was due to hectic life which is much calmer now, thankfully.)

PiCroft
Jun 11, 2010

I'm sorry, did I break all your shit? I didn't know it was yours

I'm making a LP of Arx Fatalis: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734186

It has wall-running ratmen and everything

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012
As if there weren't enough Final Fantasy LPs being made right now, I'm doing the less-well-received The Crystal Bearers spin-off.
It's super exciting and has real-time combat. Yay.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

I'm doing it. I'm finishing the LP I started a year ago in the Disney Games Megathread before copyright bullshit made me purge all my videos.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

I've started a new LP for Dominions 4, a bad game. Here's some words about it someone else wrote:

Dominions is a turn-based strategy game that shoehorns pretty much every recognizable belief system in the world into the guise of a fantasy nation and then attempts to settle the question of whether Jesus or Thor would win in a barfight. Imagine a Total War game, but with magic and without the ability to control your units or real nation management or any semblance of balance whatsoever. Enticing, I know. Despite the silly, obtuse bullshit it's actually a surprisingly fun game. There's just something so satisfying about causing a volcanic eruption that wipes out a third of your enemy's capital population in one fell swoop, or having a single mage cast a spell that kills half an enemy army with a rain of large rocks.

The thread already features experienced goons giving an excellent breakdown of core mechanics for newbies and it's not even on page 2. It also has goon on goon violence (in game).

Please jump in and watch as I get obliterated by other goons due to poor choices, bad planning, and shaky understanding of the core game mechanics.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734584

And remember there's also a contest for the best meme generated from this LP - put together a classic image tangentially related to the game in progress and you could win things like a free copy of the game, courtesy of fool_of_sound, who also won't shut up about it!

Baudin fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Aug 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'm no rookie! Let's play the whole drat Metal Gear Solid series! [OPEN SPOILERS]

For the third game in what is slowly turning into "let's play every loving metal gear game ever" thread, we come to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, the Metal Gear game I've played the most! For reference, I 100% collected every dogtag back when I played on the PS2.

And I enjoyed it.

What version is this?

We're playing the Metal Gear Solid 2 HD edition! It includes everything from Substance except the skateboarding. It has a couple quirks, but frankly it's an excellent port.

What are the drinking conditions this time?

As always:

Status goes to alert: 1 drink
Using a ration: 2 drinks
Game Over: 1 shot

This time, however, we're adding drinking words. The words to drink on are:

Nanomachines
Patriots/LaLiLuLeLo
Metal Gear

Hey, are you going to show off [thing]?

Probably! Some of the more well known easter eggs I might leave out just because I forgot, but I'll be trying to show off some of the crazier stuff.

:siren:Thread located here!:siren:

Danaru fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Aug 5, 2015