Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

This obscure little RPG Maker game doesn't get enough love. It's high time I fixed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Do you like Starship Troopers? What about real-time strategy games? What about both combined?

I'm running an Infested Planet: Planetary Campaign LP, a piece of DLC that adds a Dawn of War: Dark Crusade-esque persistent overworld map to the base gameplay. Actions on the ground will be controlled by yours truly, but choices for the overworld map will be left entirely up to the thread! We're only a few turns in, come join the fight!

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's return to the Literature Club in Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

Fully voiced, with silly voices, and not at all any sad content. Lack of sad content is not guaranteed

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

The living avatar of being good at videogames but being unable to read vs. A game where you might have to read.

Aka the most unintentionally stupid first episode in LP history.

It's Nat20 and Yorkshire Tea on another stupid blind LP adventure.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Don't want to pay a subscription fee to find out what happens after the Free Trial? Don't have hundreds of hours to dump into an MMORPG just to see the plot? Then join me as we step into the most controversial of all Final Fantasy XIV expansions! Let's Play FFXIV: Stormblood!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've just started the second game in the Broken Sword series. I've decided to LP the original version and not the remastered version for various reasons.

The first video involves a giant spider, handling a woman's skimpy underwear and stealing a retired gendarmes absinthe.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Contrary to the title card, Unheard is not a game about rubbing people's faces.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004217

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Does this banner look like a mess? You bet your rear end it does. Look at it. Arctangent. I don't even know what that actually does. But maybe you do. Do you enjoy programming? Do you also enjoy having to program a robot that you yourself is going to control? Do you enjoy customizing your own robots, down to the energy that they consume? Do you enjoy having tons of options at your disposal? If so, Carnage Heart EXA might be the game for you!

It also has a story mode! :eng101:

Is there also a humongous tutorial? You bet your rear end it does.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004447

Dragofire32
Apr 16, 2022

Total Nerd
Transport Fever 2 Let's Play!

Watch as I foray into streaming in the form of logistics networks in the sandbox game transport fever 2. We will see routes established via truck, train, ship, and airline (maybe not airplanes) on a beautiful custom map I am shamelessly regurgitating from the steam workshop. Tons of assets will provide flavor through the ages!

PLEASE note all episodes are cringe but episode 1 is turbo cringe.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

To give my friends peace of mind, i've decided to play Banjo-Kazooie blind.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

This game rules

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

This is another mid-90s comedic point-and-click adventure game and is meant to be a parody of fantasy fiction, it also straddles the border between bonkers and surreal.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Hey! Not a LP, but was told to put this aroudn here just to see if somebody could be interested - let's all play Mafia!

We're running a game of Forums Mafia as a cross-forums event in the Games forum, and looking for players who want to learn or just try something new! Game is completely newbie-friendly, and we'll have people helping you get started and solving all of your doubts. If you have ever played Werewolf, Town of Salem or real life Mafia, it is that, but in forums game version. There are two free spots as of now, if you want to play, come join us!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Five years later, let's try this again!

You too can be the Hero of your own story: Let's Play Blades of Exile!

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Contradiction was a kickstarter game that asked for 3,000 pounds and raised 4,000 pounds. It's a full FMV detective mystery game. The player controls Inspector Jenks, a man who can not stop emoting all over his face at all times. Jenks is investigating a suspicious death in a small British town and the more he looks around and talks to people the more sinister and suspicious the whole thing seems to be.

Contradiction is a lot of fun. It hits this sweet spot of low budget production, amateur acting, and full facial Jenks chewing every god drat bit of scenery. It's so good. I played this on stream years ago and only slightly remember specifics and Guava is of course going in blind. Since it's a point and click I'm just streaming it to him while he tells me what to do.

Not actually a new thread, just another side LP inside my XCom 2 LP. Also there's a full blind LP of Outer Wilds also in this thread.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I barely know how to play Pathfinder correctly. So naturally I'm just the person to do a LP of a 100+ hour CRPG!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Broken Sword 2 is complete and now I have started Broken Sword 2.5: The Return Of The Templars, which attempts to explain the events between the end of The Smoking Mirror and the start of The Sleeping Dragon. This is a fan-made game that was released for free in 2008 with the full support of Revolution Software who even provided art assets to the development team.

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (SSLP)

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011

The Laxius LP has finally reached the peak of the series. The good one! I like this game a bunch! And goddamn can it be stupid and funny sometimes.

This XMAS release... this open world EPIC... swept the Misaos and picked up many awards like: Biggest Disappointment! Most Overhyped Game! Best RPG Maker 2k Game! Biggest Improvement!

It tied with The Way for Best Story! Got Best Cast and Characters and Villain!

Also won the Most Boring Game! And Game of the Year! And many others!

How did this happen?

Fenns
Mar 18, 2015

[INSERT TEXT HERE]

We're going on an adventure. With Star Fox.

Fenns fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jul 12, 2022

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Playing and Reviewing Every Single Game Ever Made

This is a long term LP project. The goal is to play, take screenshots and videos of, and catalog/score and review every single game ever made.

Currently have a list of 143796 games and have played through and recorded/reviewed 17 of them.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Let's take a short tip back to INFRA, but Underground! It's a mod!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750711&pagenumber=60#post525020727

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

The N. Sane Trilogy thread concludes with the third game in the classic trilogy, Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Smoke weed, worship Satan, work the fields, maybe save the world.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat
'Cause everything else is obsolete

I am excited about this game and want to play it and show it to all of you wonderful people.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The 1996 point-and-click adventure game, not the 2004 RPG.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've begun to play the third instalment of the Broken Sword series, I start out by slapping an unconscious Australian man on the head and then I try to spray his face with a fire extinguisher.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 29, 2022

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

In a forum where nobody's interested in playing Pokemon fangames anymore, one man insists on finishing what he started.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

It's The X-Files! It's Fox Mulder vs. old people, cats and postal workers.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4009244

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

I'm doing a LP of Wildermyth - a procedural RPG game set over decades of time. watch our heroes grow as they fight a growing threat.

Chuck_D
Aug 25, 2003
Long hours in an aluminum tube without a bathroom: Let's fly around the world together in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I'll be flying (likely for years) around the world in a WWII-era transport plane, visiting sights and sites across the globe in real time.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Space Bar is a comedy sci-fi adventure game from 1997 that was written and conceived by Steve Meretzky, a former employee of Infocom. Ron Cobb, the designer of the Mos Eisley cantina in Star Wars, served as the game's art director and concept artist. The Space Bar had a good team behind it and was even an offer to buy the game out so it could be converted into a new Star Trek: DS9 game. But the production of the game was troubled, their initial publisher went bankrupt and when the game was finally released it was a commercial flop despite some glowing reviews. This game is notoriously hard for a variety of reasons and there are no complete guides for the game so I'm having to write my own walkthrough as I go.

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

I've got something to tell you. Something that may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows: I'm not wearing a tie at all.

Come watch me play the Paradox game that no-one played, because it only got good right before it got abandoned. Then watch me pile more mods on as we travel through the rest of Paradox's catalogue down 20 centuries, hopefully strangling Rome on the way.

Sprasshu
Oct 21, 2020

Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we're mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.

Doing a blind video LP of Pokemon Insurgence, the first of a long list of Pokemon fangames I plan to play through.

This also marks my first official attempt at a Let's Play for Something Awful.

Kayten
Jan 10, 2012

The tiniest of Tims!

Come vote in a choose-your-own-adventure game set in fantasy French Revolution/Protestant Reformation. Watch us desperately try keep our family together while climbing the career ladder as society slowly collapses around us.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

A romhack that dares to ask: What if Roy... was Good?

Because you can never have too many FIre Emblem LPs.

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012

Gamedec is an adventure game about being an internet detective in the vaguely cyberpunk future solving MMO crimes. It's about as dumb as that synopsis makes it sound.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Kane... Lives?! Let's Play Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Back once more with another entry in the series! Stop on by and wonder just how EA attempted to revive the beloved franchise.

Click Here to go to thread

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

A franchise that needs no introduction, Half-Life: Alyx is Valve's 'killer app' for virtual reality headsets, and it really shows. This game is a trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

My Dream Atelier Game in Dreamland?! Time for a SSLP of Atelier Sophie 2!