Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

I'm doing two separate runs of inFamous: Second Son to show off the good and evil paths of the games. With me is evil mastermind Bobbin Threadbare and defender of all things good and just Skippy Granola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

For our sixth game in the Let's play the whole drat Metal Gear Solid series we're playing Sonic Adventure!

Wait, what?

Espresso Steampunk
Sep 27, 2008

Excited to announce my first LP. I'm playing Outlast and forcing my dad to commentate on it, just to see what happens.

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

"BARF!" he said lovingly as he was killed. Let's Play River City Ransom!

We're playing this classic in two player mode with my friend Dvid! First LP on this subforum, and first time for us playing this game for more than two minutes. In the Advanced difficulty, no less. We're literally suffering.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I'm doing what I consider to be one of Choice of Games' most impressive offerings, Sabres of Infinity, in which we will guide a recruit officer for His Majesty's Royal Dragoons to glory or infamy. Or to a horrible death.

Maybe several.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

In the Soul Reaver LP I eat souls of my fallen enemies, move around blocks, run around near-identical gray and brown landscapes, and listen to Michael Bell and Tony Jay.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Goon collaborate effort to re-texture games with funny and stupid stuff by reading this you are now obligated to post there and contribute content amen.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750666

Magicpokey
Feb 16, 2011

Thou Have Learnt to Slash With Your Sord - Let's Play Kenseiden!

I'm (screenshot) playing through an old Sega Master System title called Kenseiden. Think Castlevania steeped in ancient Japanese mythology (instead of universal monsters). I aim to be entertaining and informative as I go into detail on the myths and legends that inspired the enemies and locations in the game. If that interests you at all, feel free to drop in and share your thoughts and insights!

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

J. R. R. Tolkien is Turning in his Grave: Let's play Kingdom O' Magic

In which a fairly rampantly awful point-and-click adventure game from 1996 full of CGI, terrible British humor and Tolkien parodies is played, in the very loosest sense of that word.

SovietPotatoe
May 14, 2011

Master of the Duncspawn Taint

Let's cash in on 9/11 with C&C Generals

Gkirby and I are doing a video LP of Command & Conquer Generals, where we join the global war on terror in the C&C game that isn't one.

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!

A rounder world: Let's play Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Heyo! I'm doing a LP for SMT: Nocturne, screenshots with the occasional video, written largely from the silent protagonist's POV and making him quite un-silent. The first ten updates or so are gonna come in pretty fast for reasons I explain in the OP, then I expect it'll be about a couple updates a week. Feels pretty good to toss my hat in the big leagues ring! I hope you dig it.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
What's up with the trend lately for people just linking their post in the sandcastle instead of a test post? Kinda defeats the purpose of the thread...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EDIT: Apologies, I'm a big dummy who can't look where I'm posting and totally deserved that probation. Also, Blind Sally, sorry for pulling you into my confusion :sidvicious:

Choco1980 fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 14, 2015

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
more coverage? attempt to attract a wider audience?

EDIT: oh poo poo, wrong thread-- (I knew it was only a matter of time before I made this mistake)

uh, uh--

Let's Play Prince Of Persia (2008)! We're updating again, I swear--so that's sorta like a new LP, right? crow lied, Artix died, so I will be dragging this corpse of an LP to the finish line.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Do you like the 60's? Do you like spy games and the cold war? Do you like witty banter and dialogue? Do you like good old first person shooters that aren't available on digital download platforms due to copyright issues?

Have I got an LP for you!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Did you know that before all their Kickstarters, Keiji Inafune's Comcept actually made games? Here's their first game ever, a mystery/romance visual novel starring his fictional niece locked in a hellish amusement park!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751663

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Following on from our finished LP of the main game, BigTUnit1 and I have begun a three-part LP of The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Woops, I almost forgot to post this! I'm finally finishing up the Skyward Sword LP that I had to put on hiatus earlier this year. Check iiiiit out!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

So I've been inspired to go back and play a bunch of old flash and shockwave games from the past

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751804

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
Reverse X Reverse

Crumbling platforms, pushable blocks, deadly spikes, gravity-reversal, yep... it's all here.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The first part in an ambitious LP series designed to follow the Ace Combat universe in in-universe chronological order, starting at the beginning with Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Nov 17, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

a hosed up adventure game made by a mental patient and it's great and I love it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751836

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Legend of Grimrock 2 is the sequel to the cool neo-classic RPG by Almost Human LTD., and I've decided to start a challenge run LP of the game! Come check out the adventures of William Scabs, simple rat-man and farmer, shipwrecked on a strange island.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751856

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I'm doing Sleeping Dogs, it's a fantastic GTA-clone that's basically what a Hong Kong action movie would be in video game form.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752492

Here's an SSLP of Cold Winter. A serious spy drama FPS featuring...

later featuring...

...and we might hear Tom Baker reading stuff into a microphone eventually.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752759

I shoot things and struggle at getting a sentence or two past an old grizzled bounty hunter's narration in a video LP of:

LaneWithCheese
Nov 29, 2015

What do you get when you give two idiots a controller and hand them the best wizard simulator of all time? They mess up. A lot. But we can pretend it was strictly for entertainment purposes??

This is where the madness starts.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I love this game and know pretty much everything about it. Faerie Fortune knows nothing about it and wants to learn why I love it so. Join us as I travel through Metroid Prime talking about lore, mechanics and bento boxes.

The guided tour begins here.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

You guys like that..."dank kang" right? I sure hope so, it would be pretty awkward if I made this thread for nothing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you ready for a Christmas Miracle?

That's right friends, it's time to get this King of Dragon Pass LP going again!

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
The Legacy of Revan Lives On. Let's Play KotOR 1 and 2

Let's do the time warp and travel 4000 years into the past of the Star Wars Universe!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

To add to the Star Wars LPs:

That image is a link. Republic Commando is a really good game and should have a sequel but the universe conspired against the franchise and it became a well loved one off for no good reason.

You can watch me play it if you really want to.

Wayne
Oct 18, 2014

He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself

What's that, surely 4 LPs in a year isn't too much Dark Souls 2 for you?! Well, to stand out from the pack a bit, this LP is not only co-commented (with Britgoon Angrymog) but co-played, using cuts and transitions to show off the differences between the original, unpatched game and the Scholar of the First Sin version. Hope you like it!

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.

Hello yes this is Bacter and I'm performing a Let's Play of an 'art game' that got amazing reviews and inspired lots of developers, but is also maybe kind of pretentious, and sold like a few thousand copies total and drove its studio into bankruptcy and made them go insane on the media, but they had a new kickstarter for VR simulations of cathedrals plus some other stuff and they will twitter fight you if you call it a game.

That's what I'm doing. Also I'm putting in some heavy metal music.

Lolo De Puzlo
Aug 7, 2013

Your neighborhood lover of PUZZLES and PURE NONSENSE!

Please W A I T: Let's Play with the Famicom Disk System!

Ever wanted to learn about the games on one of Nintendo's more bizarre console addons? Sure you do! In this LP series, I show off the games on this Japan only odditty.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Do you like mega LPs? Do you like franchises? Do you like things that are spooooky? gently caress yeah you do! We're celebrating 20 years of Resident Evil's existence with a playthrough of its entire history!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

War in the Pacific, Day by day - Imperial Edition

Take two! Lets see if my computer can survive another attempt at re-fighting the Japanese side of WWII! Every day will be one day of the war, so you can see it unfold in (pseudo)realtime!

Laugh as I get all my ships sunk in 1942!

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I am blowing up everything on Mars in this classic from Volition. Joined by Ahriman PK as we do videos. Plot missions in post commentary style and the sandbox exploration/blow everything up videos live.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The SA goons have just finished their collaborative effort to create a 100% normal Mario Party Experience at the Let's Repaint thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750666

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

A Serious House on Serious Earth. Batman: Arkham Asylum

This is a game I've been wanting to do for a while. Not only that, but I'm actually good at it.