Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Foreign Legion: Multi-Massacre

A very quick let's play of a weird third person shooter about mindlessly murdering cartoon people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

"THANK YOU, FRIEND" -- Let's Play Blackthorne!

My good friend Tams is playing this 1994 classic for DOS while I talk nonsense at him. Excellent platformer with amazing character depth shooting a loving shotgun backwards.

crab avatar fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Dec 10, 2015

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

Let's play The Ur-Quan Masters

The best time to start an LP is 2 days after finishing an LP.

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

Demons, body-switching antics, evil priests, and more await in this Let's Play of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

The ACTUAL entry number Six in the Let's play the whole drat Metal Gear Solid series, we're playing MGS2 Substance's VR Missions! It's also probably the least professional LP we've ever done. I'm pretty sure I play a completely different game in one of the episodes for a bit.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)

Can't believe I forgot this, but hey... Like old systems? Like programming? Come play with us, as we explore BBC BASIC (And, y'know, other kinds of BASIC and Unity and stuff eventually. :v: )

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 11, 2015

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

JamieTheD posted:

Can't believe I forgot this, but hey... Like old systems? Like programming? Come play with us, as we explore BBC BASIC (And, y'know, other kinds of BASIC and Unity and stuff eventually. :v: )

Don't forget the link!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755200&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post453727068

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's loving Play Mega Coin Squad

An ultra-satisfying, ultra-unique, ultra-stylish 2d platformer published by [adult swim] games. It's so good.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Dec 13, 2015

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

Let's Play Fire Emblem 9 (aka. Path of Radiance)
It's the first part of a duology and it has Ike in it.
Ike is awesome

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic [SSLP]

edit: had to close this again unfortunately, will get back to it at some point

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Dec 28, 2015

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

We've played The original Resident Evil for our 20 years retrospective of the Resident Evil series, Now we're playing Jill for the Director's Cut Dualshock version (With a bonus episode on Sweet Home)!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Devil's Third

It's one of the most exciting, most ambitious action games this side of Metal Gear Rising. Please love it with me.

Dex01
Apr 9, 2012

Our favourite game starring everyone's favourite green soldier.
Every Halo Game?

Every Halo Game

lurkdawg
Jan 1, 2005

"WHEN YOU GET TO HELL, TELL 'EM BONER SENT YA!"... Hehe, "boner!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyyw2t62olk

THE REAL TRUCK EXPERIENCE

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Deep Black

A forgotten, boring, sad little shooter. But it lets you harpoon guys and drag them underwater to ruthlessly slaughter. I'll be uploading these videos in-between my Devil's Third updates.

DrTempest
Dec 11, 2011

It's not cute. It's all very serious.

Doing a LP of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die blind. Here's the thread!

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

A narrative SSLP of the first Doom game, expect humor, drama, dialogues and an interactive story! Lots of blood and curses too.

Go here Marine: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3756961

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Soul Reaver 2? Soul Reaver 2.

Expect a lot of fanboying over the art and voice acting and design and architecture and everything

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Ever fancied yourself as an up-and-coming Enzo Ferrari? Ferdinand Porsche? General Motors? Well, this is your chance to prove your mettle building a race car in Let's All Play Automation: The Car Company Tycoon Game! Come witness the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat and the smell of virtual race gas!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

World Geography, Luigi Style

Chances are, if you were a kid in the early 90s you played an awful edutainment game called Mario is Missing. Well I did too. It didn't do a very good job teaching you anything but how to hate. So let's try to amend that by actually learning things in spite of the game.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

We've finally conquered both scenarios for the original Resident Evil, now we are ready to tackle a shoddy, unreleased port and the second installment in the Resident Evil series!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Prince of Persia(2008)

One of my favorite games of the seventh generation. Yes, I do realize there is another LP of this game going on at this exact time, but I love it too much to care.

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT
Technically not a new LP, but seeing how there was a several month hiatus I figured I'll post this here too. BIT.TRIP.RUNNER is an endless runner platformer / rhythm game and I'm playing it on Perfect which means I'm forced to get every collectible in it. It's difficult as poo poo but occasionally kind of fun.

BIT.TRIP.RUNNER

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Oh yeah, this is a thread that exists

And this is my Dark Souls thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758076

It's solo, it's informative, it's completely off the top of my head as I take a leisurely stroll through the land of Lordran. If that sounds like your kinda thing, take a look

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

This is a new Resident Evil 5 thread that's all about loving around and being awesome: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758752

Co-operative and not really informative. It's all for fun. My partner is CJacobs.

Zain fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jan 15, 2016

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
The Four Idiot Hodown - Legend of Grimrock II

Somewhat spun-off of Highwang's run of the game, this is a 100%, sort-of-optimized, informative but inevitably goofy run of Legend of Grimrock II. I will find all of the secrets, treasures, Epic Items, Power Gems, and show off all of the endings, along with the occasional extra tip or secret. I'm playing with Ogre Taint the Minotaur Barbarian, Cricket Dazzler the Insectoid Battlemage, Failure of a Son the Lizardman Alchemist, and Pubert the Ratling Farmer. Their races and classes were chosen for variety, efficiency, and of course hilarity. My co-commentators are Mugiwara Yoshi, BigTUnit1, and Jiggly Jacob, who were also chosen for those same reasons... along with a surprise. Join us as we punch and munch turtles all over the island of Nex.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759656

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.

Hey, before you freak out in terror, can you tell me anything you know about this LP?

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Metal Gear Solid let's plays itself!
An LP of MGS1 with codec calls overtop the gameplay (and other gimmicks!)

Powerfrog
Nov 3, 2012
Punch Club - 80's sports montage: The video game!

Punch club is a boxing management tycoon RPG with elements of choose your own adventure. We fight Teenage Mutant Ninja Alligators at some point.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAItoz3UbHw

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

It's Devil's Third and Tomonobu Itagaki's about to make you his bitch.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
I re-started my PoPoLoCrois LP and I'm starting it from scratch. Come experience a forgotten gem of a PS1 RPG that causes RPG fans in Japan to go misty-eyed with nostalgia.

Here's a Japanese commercial for the game

And here's the thread

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

I'm enjoying the countryside, a kid's stories, and multiple murder mysteries in The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Come listen to great music in Live-A-Live, a fan-translated SNES game with an unusual style of RPG gameplay.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Hey, have you been thinking that you really don't have enough vampires in your life lately? I sure have, and that's why I'm jumping back into the wonderful world of German RPG Maker games with Vampires Dawn!

Come join me in "Bitch I Eat People - Let's Play Vampires Dawn" and get your vampire fix!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

(Art by the excellent as heck Nami)

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Co-op!

With the Seventh entry in the Let's play the whole drat Metal Gear Solid series thread, we're switching it up a bit and giving Grace some of the spotlight as well! This is actually the first time either of us has played Peace Walker beyond the first couple missions, but both of us are experts at the series by this point. Our main hurdles to surpass are our love of screwing each other over, and our habit of mixing Metal Gear with alarming amounts of alcohol.

We're currently on Episode 6, but there's plenty of time to catch up! Currently it's just Grace and I playing together, but down the line we plan on pulling in guest players for extra ops and later boss fights!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Lucifer Ring in the Beat 'em Ups Mega-Thread

Do you want to watch me beat up an early-PS1 era dragon with my early-PS1 era sword? Of course you do. Old school design, music, and style mesh in one of the first 3d beat em ups ever made.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3760324

The Magic Circle is a narrative-focused game about making a game, loosely. The TMC development team has been working hard to get a demo ready for E4 (the biggest video game convention in the world) and you, as a playtester, are running through it. Don't mind the mess, and just know that this game is still in active development.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Adam's Venture Chronicles

Adam's Venture is an episodic Christian-themed adventure/puzzle title about a guy named Adam Venture. It's cheesy, it's cute, and it's full of references to the bible.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Bomberman Fantasy Race

Continuing the Bomberman Megathread, we've got kart racing with live animals! It's wacky, it's compressed to hell, and it's hard to control, but somehow it's one of the most fun recording experiences I've had in an LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub