Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

A 1998 Sound Novel told with 6000 still photos (translation LP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Metal Wolf Chaos

A From Software OG Xbox game that is the most American game ever made not released in America. The ridiculous, overly patriotic concept is as brilliant as the game's action and mechanics.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Jotun is a game that is about looking at overwhelmingly pretty landscapes and killing huge elemental giants in order to impress the Gods. Everything is Old Norse and the PC is a badass female warrior with a huge axe. Get in.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Now that Resident Evil 0 HD is out, I can finally experience the frustrations/disappointment everyone else did in 2002. Yes, it's a blind run from someone who has played almost every other RE game.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

The Dark Souls II 90 Day Death-a-Day Challenge (blind)

I'm a week into a blind LP of Dark Souls II, in which I attempt to beat the game before the release of Dark Souls III (82 days from now). I am only allowing one death a day. I'm pretty confident in my vidjeo game abilities, but it seems VERY improbable at this point. That's what makes it compelling!

Also looking for anyone who wants to co-commentate. Even if you don't follow the thread, it may be fun to pop in and shoot the poo poo/make fun of me, who knows. Contact info in the thread.

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

Screw you Gravity: Let's Play Gravity Rush Remastered (VLP)

Gravity Rush finally makes its way from the niche audience of the Ps Vita to the big screen by making the leap to the HD Graphics on the Ps4.
It looks a lot better and plays just as good (if not even better) as the Ps Vita version.

Let's screw around with some of that gravity, shall we?

Flac
Sep 6, 2010

supposedly it frees you from anxiety and nihilism

Lucifer??? I Hardly Knew Her!!! (WE KNOW THE DEVIL)

An atmospheric horror visual novel released Sept. 2015, played with little commentary. WARNING: Contains disturbing images, loving loud synth noise, teen angst, and the possibility of heterosexuals

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I'm trying out this VLP thing! Come join me and let me know if I suck!

Snollygoster
Dec 17, 2002

what a scoop

Our Brand Is Dystopia. Inspired by "An Egyptian in Scotland," please enjoy this narrative, screenshot Let's Play of Civilization: Beyond Earth's recent expansion, Rising Tide. Updates on Wednesdays.

The American Reclamation Corporation is people too, my friends.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Submachine is a series of point-and-click adventure games in which you try to escape from the Submachine... and also try to find out what the Submachine really is by learning about its deepest mysteries. A screenshot LP.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Gunpoint is a 2D Puzzle Platformer involving a fairly Noir-ish murder mystery. And a certain level of self awareness from the protagonist.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Another Person and I are back with more Yakuza! This time we're heading to glorious Osaka in Yakuza 2! Come join us; it'll be fun!

mikeycp fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 26, 2016

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Starting a playthrough of DBZ Legacy of Goku 2 in Leavemywife's DBZ megathread.

CHECK IT OUT!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761922

Hello, let's be noir-ish lesbian detectives together, shall we? Oh, and I guess we'll play Black Closet too!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

With Resident Evil 2 wrapped up after a several week hiatus, Rosetta and I are back in action for 20 years of Resident Evil history with the next instalment, Nemesis.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play The Rapid Angel - A Single Video VLP

Do you like anime? Do you like wacky anime? Welcome to Rapid Angel, a retro action-platformer with utter determination to invoke feelings of 90s comedy animation.

Hornet
Nov 13, 2007
Gamer

I probably should have posted about this much sooner, but I'm doing a New Game+ play-through of Resident Evil HD Remaster.

Come check it out!

MaNiAk
Jan 1, 2005

Hi my name is Doxylamine Succinate, I will be serving you tonight

Join me while I coop with some friends through Sven Co-op. Its like herding cats.

Come watch us die in stupid ways.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

Leeet's Plaaay the Gobliiins Serieees Agaaain!

I'm returning to my first LP and hoping to do a better job this time. Join Leavemywife as he attempts to figure out the wacky puzzles of Coktel Vision's Gobliiins series with as little help as I can give him, or just watch me go through the games in my usual style. Or both!

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

BangBangBang! Commando of the Galaxy

Let's Play Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

Mystical Ninja is a N64 platformer that is weird as hell and very Japan. It's a hell of a ride. Come check it out.

Also we'll be making fun of bad anime.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762917

The Advance Wars By Web LP, in where 16 goons are going to participate in a tournament for the chance to win a new avatar and forums upgrade. Join in while the slots are still available!

LaneWithCheese
Nov 29, 2015

Ya ever wanted to solve crimes...with monsters?! Well, too bad, now you can with me!

COME ON, SHERLOCK!

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Hey guys, do you like ? Then boy do I have an LP for you!

I'll be playing through the entirety of the Armored Core PS2 series, taking suggestions for builds from the thread, and talking with guests about the building of giant robots! So come on in, see what's on offer, and work with the thread to help me make a monster.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's 100% Hi-Score Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures 2

I swear this is not a meme thread.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play The Cursed Crusade

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Zain and I LP this tasteless abomination of a game that is Blood Omen 2.

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
Here's a new LP from the Fangames Megathread!

As bad as fangames ever were, at least they just wanted to try your patience, not your wallet too.

Rockman R - Dr Wily's Counterattack 01: Right in the Nostalgia Feels

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.

Unleashing the force again. I'm doing Force Unleashed 2, the Wii version, in the Casual LP thread.
Come for the game, stay for the Force Awakens spoilers.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

It's The Witness, the new adventure game from Jonathan Blow and his team. If you like puzzle games like Myst, then you'll love this!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Before we tackle Code Veronica, enjoy this casual (mostly complete) runthrough of Resident Evil: Survivor with special guest star LeaveMyWife for 20 years of Resident Evil!

Lady Naga fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 19, 2016

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Come one, come all. We're officially open for business.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Let's play a nostalgic game from my childhood that I only just barely got running and isn't really very good. Feel free to come on by and suggest plans for stupid robots!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764000

I'm LPing SOMA, the latest game from the creators of Penumbra and Amnesia. While it's still a horror game at base, its philosophical moments are actually far more compelling.

I'm no Youtube scream queen. My own sparse comments appear in the videos as subtitles, the only time you hear my voice is when I read out certain text screens, and if you don't like that there's a version of each video with that excised.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

I'm Killer B and I'm here to say
Check out the new Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 LP by ChorpSaway

If you followed my LP of the second UNS game, it's more of the same, but the story's about to derail in an incredible way!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's finally here...

Yes, the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure double feature...

Double feature...

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Let's Play Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire - Good Guy Yang Edition!

Help our benevolent despot guide humanity to a better future.

Nashun
Apr 18, 2015

It's a SOLDIER's Life For Me! Let's Play FF7: Crisis Core

Why be Cloud when you can be a guy that hooked up with Aeris 7 years ago and got five minutes of screen time?

TylerHendrix
Jul 11, 2012

bad things
Hello. Today I started a blind run LP of Mother 1 in the hopes of fighting anxiety, improving my self-esteem, and learning how to LP in general.

Here's the thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764374

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I've started a screenshot LP of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door over here.