Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

A playthrough of the original 1994 System Shock (CD version) on an old PC running native MS-DOS.

It's video games. Every day...ish.
http://www.youtube.com/rojovision
http://www.twitch.tv/rojovision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

It's been a while since I've done a Fire Emblem LP, so I might as well resume with one that I've played quite a few times. You might have heard of this one.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

It's been a while...

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

It begins! Mega Man Rock n Roll is one of the coolest fangames I've ever seen and I'll be rolling through it blind with my good friend Yorkshire Tea. Come one, come all to a spectacular show of excellent design, terrible reactions and two old men being bamboozled.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

”Welcome, one and all, to the Zodiac Race. Or rather, the Zodiac Trial. You all live your lives with the awareness of animals. You go about, day to day, without a care in the world. Peacefully moving onwards, never stopping back to reflect or apologize for your sins. You all deserve a chance to be punished. You all must be tried. So this is what we're doing today. A Zodiac Trial...”

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Nobody likes hearing herself talk about Generation 1 Pokemon as much as me, so when I found out about an interesting Red/Blue hack, I decided, why just play it when I could make an LP out of it? Come for the cute critters, stay for the multiparagraph essays about how access to Glare would impact Blastoise's competitive viability.

Me, NU, and Pikachu - Let's Play Pokemon PureRGB Semi-Blind! [SSLP]

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Sep 27, 2022

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

In space no one can hear your drama - Let's Play I Was A Teenage Exocolonist

Mostly blind run of newest iteration of Princess Maker, but this time IN SPAAAAAAACE. Come see how I make friends with people with names like Kombucha and Marzipan, explore uncharted planet, tame levitating space cows and try to survive my teenage angst.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

It's Jill Valentine's no good, very bad day as she's chased down by Nemesis in the Resident Evil 3 Remake.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

After taking a short break from the series for a couple of weeks I'm now back to it with the fourth game.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

Final Fantasy Dimensions II was a mess, a badly-ported ex-gacha sold as a sequel to a better-received game whose players hated it. Today, it sits forgotten in the windswept wastelands of the app store scaring off anyone not intimidated by the mediocre reviews with a frankly unforgivable price tag. It’s also a diamond in the rough, because underneath the inconsistent translation and lovely combat lies a powerful examination of responsibility, identity, and what it actually means to establish a legacy worth passing down. Join me as I rewrite the game to show off its true potential.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Hell yeah hell yeah this game rules

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Tengai Makyou series of JRPGs was in 1990s more or less just as popular in Japan as Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest. However, unlike those two, it never made it to the west. Here we're playing the second game in the series (but don't wory, like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, these games too have a slightly shared universe, but indepentend stories from each other).

If you feel like you want to go on a road trip across fictionalised Japan, click here to go to the thread.

DarkMatt
Nov 3, 2010

Welcome to Sanctuary. We got demons. We got loot. We got a bunch of mods and many different heroes. It's gonna be informative. It's gonna be screenshots. It's gonna be a massive mess of info, and discussion of this strange little game, that despite it being 20+ years old is still enjoyed to this day.

Remakes not allowed. The future is in the modders' hands.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

It's the sequel prequel to everyone's favorite card-based JRPG. This time with voices that don't sound like nails on a chalkboard!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

The re--re-release of fourth entry of the wackiest, most-over-the-top SRPG series is here with Disgaea 4 Complete+, dood!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 10, 2022

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

Football like you've never seen it before. Come join the party!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Factorio: Biters for resources

This is going to be a multiplayer event LP, so I'm looking for recruits!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Spoopy times are here again.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Little Rough, Don't You Think? - Let's Play Resident Evil 4

Just in time for Halloween, our old friend Travis (AKA: BigTUnit1 back in the day) returns for an LP of one of his favorite games!

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

I'm here to play another silly old JRPG for everyone's amusement. This time, Infinite Undiscovery!

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.

Come check out a really neat strategy game!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

A Video Game About a Woman Talking to the Police

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Recently I got deeply unsatisfied with life and started playing some really old SNES-games again. This is the story of one of them which then turned into the story of three of them:

The Magical Quest: Mickey, Minnie and Donald are Now Wizards

This thread is a complete reversal of my usual gimmick: Playing bad space 4x games for many years and then post screenshots about them.

Instead it's videos made from the world's shortest games ever made. Should be done by Christmas or something.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

A Football Manager 23 Let’s Play. No narrative in stories, no fictional pub-visiting managers. Just simple football management.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

One controller, two brothers, three hours long. This is one of my favourite games of all time.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I like throwing stuff at other stuff

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The title is unreadable, but that's probably the point

thevoiceofdog
Jul 19, 2009

Terminally ambivalent.
Visual Novel Sports Club: A Group LP of Pyre

Started this up with some friends not long ago, featuring Ryyudo, TurboC and Minimatt! Second ep is coming soon!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017630

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's early morning
The crowd comes out
Last nine was shaky
And heavy rough
The wind is roaring
It slices my swing
So what is wrong
With triple bogeys?
The sand is hungry
Trees stand too tall
So putt it inches
And sink it well
More holes to come
New places to go
I've got to leave
It's time for a (poo poo)show

Here I am, golf you like a hurricane
Here I am, golf you like a hurricane
--------------------------------------------------------------------

A challenge posed by poster Mister Facetious, this is playing golfing games while only aiming directly at the hole (or whatever the game gives you), nature be damned.

A casual megathread, feel free to join or follow along!

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

What Does the Fox Say? Let's Play TUNIC!

BackupDancer
Nov 23, 2019

Explain this.

Build a character and watch me put them through endless torment in Blades of Avernum!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The fifth and final game in the series until they finish making the next one. It's one more opportunity to find new and interesting ways that George can be even more of a dick to people.

theamazingchris
Feb 1, 2016

: D

Get In Loser, We're Gonna Save Paradise!

Come check out my completionist playthrough of Paradise Killer! All the evidence, all the interrogations, and all the Blood Crystals.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Bud Tucker In Double Trouble - Another British 90's point-and-click adventure game with very 90's British humour. If you know who Rik Mayall is then you probably know the sort of thing to expect as he plays the villain in the story.

DiamondLetsPlays
Dec 15, 2022
--

DiamondLetsPlays fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 18, 2022

DiamondLetsPlays
Dec 15, 2022
--

DiamondLetsPlays fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 18, 2022

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Everything's better down where it's wetter! But don't take it from me, Let's Play Abzű!

A chill, relaxing little game of undersea exploration.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020206

What if Paradox map game but with elves and dwarves? Anbennar!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

A playthrough of the 2000s MMORPG City of Heroes, specifically it's villain campaign. Let's be bad guys.