Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Rayman 3 is a thing that exists. I also hold the world record for the most original thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notlupus
May 16, 2008

Dude, I was able to perform an appendectomy at age 14. I think I can handle a couple of shrooms.

I decided to try making a Let's Play, and chose Bloodborne as my first attempt. Let me know how terrible I am.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Classic Zelda Goes 3D - Let's Play A Link Between Worlds + Tri Force Heroes

I've started a double LP thread of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Tri Force Heroes for the 3DS.
ALBW is an informative, 100% completionist, and humorous LP. TFH is a 3-player co-op with my partners Yoshi and Travis, and at least one of us is usually more interested in throwing us off of cliffs.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Pac-Meme And The Ghostly Adventures

We might as well play the original one now, right?

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Come help ruin guide the lives of REAL HUMAN BEINGS while learning things at the same time in Let's play Real Lives 2007!

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

So myself and Brunom1 fully LP'd Super Robot Wars Z. But now there's another game to LP. Super Robot Wars Z Special Disc is a kind of pseudo expansion pack in the form of a new game. So if you didn't get enough Anime Robot action with Z1, things are continuing on.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
Hello! My name is Bacter, and I'm LPing a mystery/weird horror game called Oxenfree, by ex-telltale and ex-disney employees Night School studio. It's a very good game!

Here it is

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Hey everyone! It's time for me to do the next segment in the Homeworld series, and this time, we're going back to Kharak!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765185

I can tell you now, it isn't as bad as 2, so we can all enjoy everything!

Quagga
Feb 16, 2016

Laughing at Nothing
Disregard that: I suck dicks.

Quagga fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 22, 2016

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Come watch me play Read Only Memories, a mystery/adventure game full of robots, anime weirdos, spoiled milk, and more!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765379

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Started an LP of that Strider reboot

E: IN RETROSPECT i cannot believe I forgot the link. Oops.

Mico fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Feb 22, 2016

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Mico posted:

Started an LP of that Strider reboot

Link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765388

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Motherfucking Anarchy Reigns

This poo poo was long overdue. Get your rear end in here for an informative let's play by somebody who loves this game to pieces.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Let's Play Corpse Party: Blood Drive!

The thrilling conclusion to the Corpse Party series!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I've decided I'm not crazy about VLP'ing, so back to SSLPs for me!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

In my continuing quest to LP the GrailQuest gamebook series, we've just got started on book five of eight. Check it out!

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

Let's Play Aviary Attorney

Do you like Ace Attorney? Do you like French history? Do you like 19th-century animal drawings? This is the thread for you!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

The Massive vs The Masses, an indie strategy board game where a desperate army tries to stop a giant B-movie monster from stomping Tokyo into rubble and eating all the civilians. Rev up your artificial lightning generator, protest against recent nuclear tests, or look at all the tiny food run away screaming as you climb out of the sea to complain about being woken up.

Join in the fun at: Let's All Stomp Tokyo Flat in The Massive vs The Masses!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

I've decided I'm not crazy about VLP'ing, so back to SSLPs for me!

And funnily enough, I just went through the inverse of that.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Hello.

It's Batman.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Doing an LP of the From Software classic Shadow Tower Abyss while I wait for Dark Souls 3.
Check it out here! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765806&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Edit: Now Including the original Shadow Tower as well! Value added savings!

AllisonByProxy fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Feb 27, 2016

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Following on from my Pokemon Yellow LP, it's time to be improved in every way as we go through Pokemon Crystal

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765728

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I've started a chilled out, fun-focused playthrough of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record! I'm not playing in co-op unlike other Dead Rising 2 LP's in the past, but I'm still very happy with how recording it turned out and you should watch it!

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GameCube, 2003-4) is a wonderful and lovely game which I am delighted to present for you.

Ambisagrus
Jun 27, 2008

i am only a man

Chibi-Robo is a cute, relaxing little game, maybe you'll dig it!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grace and I are playing Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven with our tried and true drinking game!

Thread is here

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Following up our recent blind playthrough of Dark Souls, DrTempest and I are now doing a double-blind playthrough of Dark Souls 2.

Neither of us have seen the game before now, and we are trading off the controller between deaths and bonfires.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
Technically starting a new LP but its basically an extension of the Grimrock 2 LP, Legend of Grimrock 1, Toorum Mode LP is live.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

After somewhat of a lengthy hiatus, 20 Years Of Resident Evil is back, this time we're exploring the beginnings of a decline with Code: Veronica X!

Oh also, we did a few hours on Dino Crisis with George Weidman of Super Bunnyhop, so make sure to check that out too!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Alongside my Paper Sorceror LP, I'm trying out this thing:

LP Construction Set: Let's "Play" COMPUTE!'S Gazette

Basically, we all type in video games from a defunct C64 hobbyist mag and then review whatever terrible/wonderful/bizarre thing pops out. It's a little experimental and a :spergin: level timesink, but hopefully it'll take off and go places! Or crash into the ground and explode into flames, whichever.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I just posted my first LP thread

Saving the world through hoarding - Let's Play Hidden Object Games

I'm going to be playing a bunch of Hidden Object games and showing off the bizarre amount of effort that gets put into a lot of them. They've got decent looking cutscenes, voice acting and relatively intricate storylines (though super cheesy). All this on top of playing I Spy and collecting random objects and somehow saving the world and stopping the bad guy. I love them and have been wanting to do a thread for a while.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

A Layman's Guide To Ruin Cabbages: Let's Play Rune Factory

Here's a game I liked a lot in High School and am trying to rediscover through the joy of taking pictures of it. Join me as I neglect my agricultural duties, shove like a million weeds in my mouth, and pet a bee until it stings me to death.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Tron: Evolution

Tron: Evolution is a really good licensed game.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sequel? What sequel? Let's finish Just Cause 2

I'm pretty sure this ISN'T a continuation of an LP I started four years ago. It's not like massive hardware failures and concerns with real life could keep me busy that long but still compel me to finish this. That would be silly.

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Dynas: Tea warrior

Let's Play Primal. It's one of my favorite games I've ever played and I hope you enjoy action games circa 2003.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
These are the consequences of our actions:
Let's Play Exile 3: Ruined World

Join me as I finish the Exile Trilogy with one of the largest open-world RPGs that ever graced the pre-3D era.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

It's a CYOA! It's a computer game! It's.... both! (Swoons)

Check it out, because it's kinda a really great adaptation of a classic CYOA series.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Hi! I'm doing a semi-informative SSLP of Pokémon Black 2 where the distribution of pokemon, their movesets and their abilities are randomized! It leads to some neat stuff!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Stardew Valley is the best farming sim I've ever played, and I hope this LP will convince you to try the game for yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play X-Men: Destiny

Silicon Knights was definitely a developer that made videogames.