Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT

Click the banner, doofus.

I'm doing a 100% Perfect difficulty LP of BIT.TRIP.RUNNER while staying quiet for the majority of it because it's a music/rhythm game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT
Technically not a new LP, but seeing how there was a several month hiatus I figured I'll post this here too. BIT.TRIP.RUNNER is an endless runner platformer / rhythm game and I'm playing it on Perfect which means I'm forced to get every collectible in it. It's difficult as poo poo but occasionally kind of fun.

BIT.TRIP.RUNNER

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT

I'm playing Resident Evil 7 semi-blind on Madhouse difficulty and probably end up dying a million times.