Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Big Scary Owl posted:

(if someone can please help with a better banner)

Get nine-gear crow to do it.

crow? Are you there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Don't forget a link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723864 !

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Fionordequester posted:

Hello everyone, and welcome to a special Let's Play of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War! Yes, since Fire Emblem Appreciation Season seems to have been revitalized, I figured I would jump on and show YOU how to Max Rank this game, using the most efficient, most easily replicable strategies I could think of!

Link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726378

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Vo0do0leW posted:

Blood: One Unit Whole Blood VLP (With Face Cam)

Blood is one of those classic FPS's from the days (and engine) of Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior. As you can imagine
it's tongue in cheek and very (old school) graphic.

It's a great game and my VLP has not long started so there will be updates to the thread regularly.

Enjoy

yo, man, leave a link too or people won't know what they're watching: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730861

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Listen up, you filthy Gue'la! There's a Dark Crusade thread going on. Come watch the Tau Empire defend its planet from the uneducated hordes of alien invaders. I'm going to let the thread give the orders, plotting our tactics and battle strategy. Come fulfill your destiny as Gue'vesa and assist us in our fight. (Mandatory sterilization and re-education required for all new recruits). It's all for the Greater Good, I swear!

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - Tau Campaign

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
more coverage? attempt to attract a wider audience?

EDIT: oh poo poo, wrong thread-- (I knew it was only a matter of time before I made this mistake)

uh, uh--

Let's Play Prince Of Persia (2008)! We're updating again, I swear--so that's sorta like a new LP, right? crow lied, Artix died, so I will be dragging this corpse of an LP to the finish line.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

JamieTheD posted:

Can't believe I forgot this, but hey... Like old systems? Like programming? Come play with us, as we explore BBC BASIC (And, y'know, other kinds of BASIC and Unity and stuff eventually. :v: )

Don't forget the link!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755200&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post453727068

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I've been planning on doing an LP of a certain third game in a series (of which I may or may not have already LPed some) of PlayStation 3 exclusive sci-fi shooters as if it were a work of literature by a certain famous author. Until then, though, I'm doin' some casual LPs with some friends!

First, I'm running through Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Remastered really quickly with some friends in toe. It's just a quick look to show off that this updated version has ensured that Turok: Dinosaur Hunter is still an absolute blast to play.

Second, CJacobs and I are checking out one of the most extreme games of the 90s. It's a game so ahead of its time that it LPs itself. (I mean that literally--the game has a whole MST3K thing going on within its cutscenes). :siren::siren::siren:It's OFF-WORLD INTERCEPTOR EXTREME:siren::siren::siren:

Anyways, come to the Casual thread and hang out if you're interested. To shout out to the other Casual LPers, you should also check out some of the other LPs going on in there. There's a lot of good content in this thread.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

VELASQUEZ
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our Vektan dead.

Watch as nine-gear crow and Blind Sally needlessly complicate Killzone 3

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Sally fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 27, 2021

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:siren::siren::siren: Exciting news, Something Awful Let's Play subforum!!! Have I got a brand new LP for you! :siren::siren::siren:

It's an LP full of fun, excitement, carpets, misplaced fatherly love, excitement, donkeys, sarcastic romantic banter, excitement, a dedicated Nolan North button, excitement, glowing balls of light, a hidden magic society in the desert torn between two powerful gods one of ultimate benevolence and light and the other of ultimate destruction and darkness, monsters, music from Sigur Ros and Sia*, and excitement!

"But, Blind Sally", you say, "I've lost count, but you've definitely mentioned 'excitement' in your blurb more than once. I'd say at least three times."

To which I answer: YES, OF COURSE!

You see, this LP that I have for you, this brand new LP is nothing if not exciting, and this is a point worth repeating in order to hammer home that critical point.

So come, join me, Blind Sally, and several other goons**, as we traverse the (absolutely brand new) magical expanse of one of the most under-rated gems of the year 2008--

Artix Returns: Let's Play Prince of Persia MMVIII

*only in the game's trailers
**LP may or may not contain traces of nine-gear crow

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Fedule posted:

It took a little break, but it's okay now.

Let's loving do this.

*Ahem*

Fedule posted:

Any post in this thread that isn't informing of a new LP gets you an instant probation!

:colbert:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

drkeiscool posted:

i don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does chip's mgsv lp have a thread?

It's not! What you want is this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893061

Furthermore, posting anything that isn't a new LP in this thread nets you a probation. So :rip: us!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

(Click the bomb!)

We're stuck inside due to the Covid-19 quarantine. Anyone up for a multiplayer game of Diplomacy? Thread is currently recruiting players. Once we start a game running, I will LP the experience for the subforum. Take bets on who will win! There will be forum prizes...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
It's finally happening. Somewhere, deep down, I knew it would come to this. To those of you in the know, it's started. If all goes well, we can get in before they can stop us.

For those of you not in the know: Tell crow "gently caress youuuuu!"

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
hmm Danaru shows much mercy. not sure i would have done the same.

sheathes modding blade

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Boosting visibility for this... sign-ups just went live today. Awful Survivor is back! And this time it's reached SALP:

JOHN CENA posted:

We're launching an all new season of Awful Survivor, and we want Let's Play to get as involved as possible! Sign up, get your buddy to sign up, get your dog involved, or at the very least join the Viewer's lounge once the game begins! We're coming to YOUR subforum and want you to be a part of the action! We're also looking for a lore oracle familiar with the history of the Let's Play forum so please get in touch if you wish to contribute in that way.

Survivor is a fun game, simple to play, difficult to win! Every couple of days you have challenges and every other couple of days, your tribe will have to vote someone out! This is a game that encourages viewer engagement, through following the player's confessionals, getting in on ~secret alliances~, finding game changing secret advantages, getting to chat with other former players and viewers as the game progresses, it's absolutely a fun journey that you won't wanna miss!

>>Join today!<<

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Do you like Starship Troopers? What about real-time strategy games? What about both combined?

I'm running an Infested Planet: Planetary Campaign LP, a piece of DLC that adds a Dawn of War: Dark Crusade-esque persistent overworld map to the base gameplay. Actions on the ground will be controlled by yours truly, but choices for the overworld map will be left entirely up to the thread! We're only a few turns in, come join the fight!