Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764000

I'm LPing SOMA, the latest game from the creators of Penumbra and Amnesia. While it's still a horror game at base, its philosophical moments are actually far more compelling.

I'm no Youtube scream queen. My own sparse comments appear in the videos as subtitles, the only time you hear my voice is when I read out certain text screens, and if you don't like that there's a version of each video with that excised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I've started an LP of Anachronox!

A wonderful and funny space RPG by Tom Hall of Commander Keen fame. I'm doing a video LP with commentary, but I'll be using cuts and fade-overs to excise the tedious backtracking and repetitive battles. Hopefully you'll learn to enjoy the game as much as I have!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Blackstar: Agent of Justice (redux)

Blackstar is a poorly made point & click adventure game from 1995, starring a garish, nihilistic hardass who has some serious issues with women.

I revive a 10-year old screenshot LP in video form by adding my own voice and sound effects.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

David Cage's First Game is notorious for being kind of terrible and trying a lot of things that don't work, plus for him somehow roping David Bowie into doing a soundtrack and playing a character. I've been meaning to show off all its ugly details for a while, and today's the day. I play through the whole game, apply some aggressive editing to cut out the tedious parts, and do silly voices for the various characters you can inhabit to keep things from getting too dull.

Let's Play Omikron: the Nomad Soul!