Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Let's play Peggle! [Audience Participation SSLP]

Come play Peggle with me, it is good and p chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Come help ruin guide the lives of REAL HUMAN BEINGS while learning things at the same time in Let's play Real Lives 2007!

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Goon vs Goon Rock-Paper-Scissors!

Let's hope this doesn't get out of hand.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Let's play Chess [Goon vs Goon]

Come improve your chess game by playing a team game with and against other goons, or just observe and provide insightful analysis! Either way, you'll probably learn something new about the game of kings!

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Signups for the newbie game over in the chess thread have started! If you feel like learning how to chess, or just like to watch people trying to learn to chess, come on over!

Edit: Thank you for correcting my bad link-making!

Covski fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Help, I'm lost in the Wilderness: A Survival Adventure! Come help me survive!