Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

It's Goon on Goon time again! Come join either the NATO or Russian forces in 2016 Ukraine. WEGO turns allow me to pit two teams against each other, so we can all laugh at their stupidity as they try and prove they are not only Armchair Generals, but actually know what they are talking about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

War in the Pacific, Day by day - Imperial Edition

Take two! Lets see if my computer can survive another attempt at re-fighting the Japanese side of WWII! Every day will be one day of the war, so you can see it unfold in (pseudo)realtime!

Laugh as I get all my ships sunk in 1942!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Come watch me apply rules to the sims.

The Hobo shall rise!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Come fight other goons in the Ardennes 1944/45. Or watch and laugh at their tactical errors!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872915&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I'm heading back to the Eastern front, this time, as a video LP.

Come watch me move chits through hexes! It'll be more interesting than it sounds, promise!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Evil Genius - They called me mad! Mad! me? Mwahh ha ha

It's time to take over the world, or die to a well dressed British secret agent.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock - the first toaster war.

Twenty years before the series, we are fighting out the Cylon rebellion, in a turn bases, WEGO game of space battleships slugging it out.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Majesty - a game where you try and rule a fantasy kingdom, but have no army, and your only defense is AI Controlled heroes.
Come watch me be the violence inherent in the system!

*links to thread

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Want to drive round eastern Europe as a PMC? well, come join me in this team based co-op game of Combat Mission!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908206

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Medical mismanagement ahead!
Not Dr Zoidberg readies himself to take on the world of Hospital Management in Two point hospital!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Advance Tactics Gold

Lets try out some advanced tactics in this video LP of a hex based randomly generated pseudo=WWII world.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

A few hundred years after the end of my WITP game, it's time to see how a world lead by Imperial Japan can spread into the galaxy!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3920062

Shadow Empire - building an empire from the ruins of a human colony!

Grey Hunter fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Apr 14, 2020

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Do you dream of being a general? Think your better than Napoleon? Wellington?

Here is your chance to prove it! Come join me running a tabletop wargame with the power of photoshop!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3930238&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

I attempt to refight the four major battles of the 100 days campaign, in real time!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

War In the Pacific is a go.
Again.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'm doing a day-by-day runthrough of the entire Pacfic War.

FOR THE THIRD TIME!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Join me in the founding of a hopefully great city - in Songs of Syx, a game where you start with a throne room and ten minions and end with a city of tens of thousands - each one moving around your city!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

I take a crack at the grandest WWII stratergy game on the market!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

I'm doing a LP of Wildermyth - a procedural RPG game set over decades of time. watch our heroes grow as they fight a growing threat.