Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

I'm playing The Evil Within. Blind!

There was a request in the LP request thread for it blind so SURE, WHY NOT? Join me for spooky scary game, won't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

My name isn't Hero but I wanna go fast!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Do you like the 60's? Do you like spy games and the cold war? Do you like witty banter and dialogue? Do you like good old first person shooters that aren't available on digital download platforms due to copyright issues?

Have I got an LP for you!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Hello.

It's Batman.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I've started a mostly informative LP of ENTER THE GUNGEON, a roguelike bullet hell game. It's cool and good, I'm pretty good at it, and I want other people to be good too.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801996

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

It's not actually as sexy or as brutal as advertised, but the Marquis thought it sounded more...exotic.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

I spent a while trying to think of a good James Bond movie pun title for this thread.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

The last time I blind LP'd a game went great, the sequel should be good too!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837370

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I picked up this game I played like 14 years ago to give it a shot again. Some things don't age great!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

I'm not aiming to be King of the Pirates, but I'll certainly take what I can get! It's Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

It's basically Batman. Just roll with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

My anime is fight.