Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

The Dark Souls II 90 Day Death-a-Day Challenge (blind)

I'm a week into a blind LP of Dark Souls II, in which I attempt to beat the game before the release of Dark Souls III (82 days from now). I am only allowing one death a day. I'm pretty confident in my vidjeo game abilities, but it seems VERY improbable at this point. That's what makes it compelling!

Also looking for anyone who wants to co-commentate. Even if you don't follow the thread, it may be fun to pop in and shoot the poo poo/make fun of me, who knows. Contact info in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU