Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I just started an LP of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. It's the official English localization on the Vita this time. Come follow along this tale of friendship and murder with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I love this game and know pretty much everything about it. Faerie Fortune knows nothing about it and wants to learn why I love it so. Join us as I travel through Metroid Prime talking about lore, mechanics and bento boxes.

The guided tour begins here.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Now that Metroid Prime is finished, let's begin the second game in the trilogy, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes! Join Faerie Fortune and myself as we explore a new planet with cool stuff to find and explore. The LP is located inside my existing Metroid Prime thread, which is being converted to a Prime 2 thread, so if you hadn't seen that LP before and want to catch up on it before diving into Prime 2, all the videos are in the second post.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Looks like another perfect, tropical day in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Join me for the sequel to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I'm reviving the Romhackeria. Come by and enjoy some videos about romhacks or contribute your own!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

500 steps to burn toast in Return of the Incredible Machine

Let's solve contraptions and have a good time.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Yo, lemme peep dat Nimpize on rye, extra Goku (Ocarina of Time romhack)

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Romhackeria 3: In my artistic vision, Princess Peach always weighed 400 lbs

The Romhackeria returns once more! Come join me for my playthrough of SMW Central's Vanilla Level Design Contest 11, and then stay for other romhacking content contributed by the community here.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Remember when I played that Ocarina of Time romhack called Nimpize Adventure and how stupid and amazing it got? Well, have I got another Ocarina romhack for you. Welcome to The Legend of Zelda: Master of Time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

A dreadful tour of Biologic Space Labs - Let's Play Metroid Fusion

Faerie Fortune and I are picking up from where we left off with the Metroid series years ago to play Fusion, in honor of Metroid Dread releasing today!