Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

Leeet's Plaaay the Gobliiins Serieees Agaaain!

I'm returning to my first LP and hoping to do a better job this time. Join Leavemywife as he attempts to figure out the wacky puzzles of Coktel Vision's Gobliiins series with as little help as I can give him, or just watch me go through the games in my usual style. Or both!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

This is Not The Last Guardian, also known as Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, by the people (game designers and LPer) who brought you Folklore.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I'm just spinning up a thread for the deck-building card game Dominion. Everyone's welcome to join the Discord server and take part in the LP - I'd like to have a good mix of people at various levels of experience, including people who have never played the game before. The first video serves as a tutorial for the game basics, so you can catch up quickly.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848183

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

What do you do when you're an evil minion who just killed the hero before he could reach the last boss? Carry on his quest while resetting the world for the next one, of course!

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

This is Control, a strong contender for my favorite game ever. It's full of weird SCP-style stuff, amazing supernatural powers, and lots of redactions.

Happiness comes.