Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Housekeeping.

The excitement of a new header image is quite understandable and I sympathise if it caused y'all to not notice this

Big Scary Owl posted:

Rules
*Discussions about this thread goes in the Sandcastle (to not clutter the thread)

Or this:

Fedule posted:

Any post in this thread that isn't informing of a new LP gets you an instant probation!

So please stay strictly on topic from here on out.

Also, I'm removing this rule from the OP because it's kinda self-evident and will become entirely redundant as time passes:

quote:

*You can only post about LPs that are newer than the creation date of this thread

Some leeway will be allowed for threads started around the same time as this one (say, a week prior) if the OP in question wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GameCube, 2003-4) is a wonderful and lovely game which I am delighted to present for you.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Housekeeping!

It seems we need to clarify the thread rules a tad, so here goes.

:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Fedule posted:

Just like the entire rest of the LP subforum, this is not the venue to pimp your YouTube channel. Channel link without a thread = probation!

:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Housekeeping:

STOP loving POSTING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A LINK TO A THREAD

IF SOMEONE BREAKS THE RULES, REPORT THEM, DO NOT POST ABOUT IT

DISCUSSION OF THIS THREAD GOES IN THE SANDCASTLE

The next post that is not a link to a thread, that contains a new LP, on these forums, is getting a three-day, so help me

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Intercepted communication c. Jan 2017 posted:

Fedule: Man, I can't believe Lightning Returns is loving dead.
Fedule: What am I supposed to do with my Sundays now?
<Artix is typing a message>
Fedule: Don't. Just don't.

It took a little break, but it's okay now.

Let's loving do this.

Fedule fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Feb 8, 2017

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
*long, drawn out sigh*

Housekeeping.

A couple people have asked whether they can announce they've restarted an LP after a long absence (especially if it's thought to be abandoned) or some other such reboot, and the answer has always been "you sure can!". However, it occurs to me that we never got around to actually saying so in this thread. So.

quote:

Rules
Please only post here if
  • You have started a new thread, or
  • You have started a new game in a multi-game thread or a new LP in an ongoing megathread (eg, Casual Games), or
  • Your thread has meaningfully rebooted (eg, you have moved to a new thread, or restarted an abandoned LP)
If you want to discuss this thread, please do so in the Sandcastle, not in this thread.

Thanks to Blind Sally for giving up six hours of his valuable posting time to bring this matter to official attention.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

RÉPUBLIQUE is weird and cool and rich and a bit clunky and insanely well-produced and a pain in places. I love it and I'm gonna show it to you.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
is a triumph of even the idea of the walking sim. Join me as we experience and unpack it.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Hi! Lea!

Let me take you (and Artix) through CrossCode, a retro-Zelda-retro-JRPG-fake-MMO 2018 GotY contender that you slept on.

Fedule fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jan 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
There is a New New LP Thread Thread. Please update your bookmarks accordingly and remove the Old New LP Thread Thread.