Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

(Banner art by Renon Vesir)

They spent years in the request thread and my own personal to-do list, and they paved the way for the divisive remake of Splatterhouse, now it's finally time to share the forgotten legend of The Mark of Kri and its sequel, Rise of the Kasai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

Zain and Scruffo join me for dumber of 2004's third-person celebrations of psychic mayhem, Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy!

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

Alone in the franchise. Let's Play Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare

You've probably heard of Alone in the Dark, but have you heard of the black sheep in the series? No, not the cowboy game, or the 2008 game that says "gently caress you!" a lot. This Halloween, me and my friend Bec want to look at the game those games found embarrassing, and that Uwe Boll found worthy of cinematic adaptation. But it's actually good!

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

You're probably pretty familiar with Castlevania, the 1986 classic that spawned countless sequels, but how well do you know the Japan-only remake that eventually saw a worldwide release only after Symphony of the Night changed the way we think of the series? If it flew under your radar as it did for many others, myself included, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Castlevania Chronicles!