Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm doing a challenge run of Fallout 4 on Survival difficulty with no power armor, stealth, VATS, or anything else that makes the game remotely winnable. Come cheer me on and vote on my decisions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I will be playing Civilization VI with heavy audience participation, which will change according to the system of government you choose! Join me as we create the most inaccurate historical reenactment of all time.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm trying to get the best ending for every character and faction on Hardcore Very Hard, without ever dying or reloading.