Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
I'm playing through Tales of Hearts R, a game with unrealistic expectations about hearts, and seem to have found a workflow that works for me and lets me crank out updates so it's less likely to implode like my last LP attempt did. (Though that last one was due to hectic life which is much calmer now, thankfully.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011

Let's Mod the poo poo Out of the Enhanced Edition Trilogy

Come watch me break a heavily-modded Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy install over my knee, with the power of heavy editing on my side, both to alter some party members' classes and to fix bugs introduced by such a massive install. Liberal use of the Infinity Engine tools await within for those not familiar with the process! Also a lot of asides that further expand upon lore introduced through the playthrough, both base game and that utilized by modders for their NPCs.

RelentlessImp fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 24, 2021