Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I started a playthrough of Spec Ops: The Line that I would love for you to join me for. Let's save Dubai together, friends. Click the header to go to the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Let's take a relaxing, pleasant tour of the world of Dark Souls, shall we? I am joined by my good friend Faerie Fortune as we talk about lore, game design, and dicks.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Just started a double-feature LP of The Evil Within and Resident Evil 4. Come see the evolution of Shinji Mikami's lovechild of horror and action! The TEW LP is post-commentary from an experienced perspective, while the RE4 LP is totally blind because I've never played it! It will be a lot of fun for everybody involved no matter what you're there for.

(of course, re4 doesn't actually start until wednesday but the thread's up so I may as well drop a post here)

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I've started a chilled out, fun-focused playthrough of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record! I'm not playing in co-op unlike other Dead Rising 2 LP's in the past, but I'm still very happy with how recording it turned out and you should watch it!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

And so it is, that ash seeketh embers.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Let's take a trip to scenic Bright Falls together, home of the belly burster hot dog, Deer Fest, and all the nordic walking you could ever want. Also, dark creatures from beyond human imagination. This LP is two years in the making!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I think it's time for us all to take a nice relaxing vacation. I hear Silent Hill is pretty nice this time of year.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Here comes an extremely extensive look at one of the best video games to be released in decades. No, it's not Ace Combat, why do you ask! Wait, where are you going! drat YOU, NINE GEAR CROW

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

♪♫ Only you can make all this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you ♫♪

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I'm back! The Surge is back! We are both back!

I Was Born, In A... Yeah Yeah, You Know The Rest - Let's Play The Surge 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Tomorrow is in your hands. And mine. Let's play Death Stranding!