Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Harry Potter and the Electronic Arts

HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE (Game Boy Color)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (or Philospher's Stone in places outside the United States) is the first book in the series, released in the UK in 1997. It got a movie, and a video game on seven different platforms. This is the Game Boy Color one. It is an RPG. I enjoyed it thoroughly as a kid. It's not terrible but it's not super fantastic either. Its spell system would confound RPG players. It is fairly easy, especially if you grind. But I love it all the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

A perfectly normal LP of Pokemon Red. ;)