Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Gunpoint is a 2D Puzzle Platformer involving a fairly Noir-ish murder mystery. And a certain level of self awareness from the protagonist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Hey everyone! It's time for me to do the next segment in the Homeworld series, and this time, we're going back to Kharak!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765185

I can tell you now, it isn't as bad as 2, so we can all enjoy everything!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

These are the consequences of our actions:
Let's Play Exile 3: Ruined World

Join me as I finish the Exile Trilogy with one of the largest open-world RPGs that ever graced the pre-3D era.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Join AJ_Impy and I as we take scenic and casual drives through various locales. We meet interesting people, and try to kill them!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I am a madman. I never thought I would do this, but here I am.

Everyone is the Hero in their own Story

Let's Play Blades of Exile

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Let's Build a Kingdom from a Castle!

In which I am a casual player doing casual things for the most part.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Six Degrees of OSHA Violations: Let's Play Descent

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Descent 3: Retribution (Part of the Descent Series Megathread)

Parallax Software, in 1997, dissolved due to what seemed like creative differences in the ownership of the company. From them, Volition and Outrage were created, with the owner of Outrage, Matt Toschlog getting the Descent license. They published Descent 3 in 1999 as a game that was intended to make full use of the next generation of graphics cards and push the limits of 6 Degrees of Freedom. They created new tools, new software, and combined engines from multiple games to create this game over the course of about two years.

What you are about to see is one of two games published by Outrage before their purchase by THQ, and subsequent dissolving. The other being Alter Echo.

Descent 3 ain't pretty, despite the sheer beauty of the game. So, let's get to it.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Six Degrees of OSHA Violations: Let's Play the Descent Series Megathread!

Today, I begin the last game in the Descent series, the not-named, but made by the same people, Overload. It is glorious, beautiful and a proper return to form for the 6 degrees of freedom genre. So, come on over and listen to me gush about this game after coming off of the horrid mess that was Descent 3.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Brawling in the Anime - Let's Play Oni!

Come join me for this twenty year old 3rd person shooter/brawler from Bungie! And the small--time effort posts made with each video that are inspired by, but nowhere near the excellence of Bobbin Threadbare's own works in that regard.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Let's Play Ratchet and Clank (2002)!

Join me in this 100% completion run of this 20 year old classic game, where I do everything before hitting NG+ And more co-commentators are always welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Five years later, let's try this again!

You too can be the Hero of your own story: Let's Play Blades of Exile!